HANDED OVER TO UK COMMISSION: Bet365 refuse to pay my winnings
Our community has 92,643 members and growing with 352,137 posts in 20,343 topics by 2,500 members.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Right Im gonna try to be fair and not taint Bet365 too much because I hope this could just be a in office personal error of judgement, and resolved easily here. This is the details of my ongoing dispute. About 3-4 Weeks ago my Bet365 account was locked after I won successive large amounts on some sports bets, the largest amount being from the photo attached here, leaving my account balance on £29,500. They requested my ID documents which I provided but wanted to see further information, like screenshots of how I funded money into my, original deposit method, Neteller. I sent this in and was then told they could not pay into my Neteller Account and would only pay into my Bank Account. I told them I would much prefer to be paid back into my Neteller Account, I do not like linking my online gambling to my Bank Account, so this is why i used Neteller to deposit in the first place. They refused, the manager called me saying the money will remain locked and my only options is to go to see a lawyer or call the police. My heart sank and I said 'No, I will send my Bank Statement, just pay me to my Bank' he then agreed and told me to send my Bank Statement in.
I decided to send a photo of myself actually holding a bank statement because they seem to be questioning my identity on the phone. I get a call from them 3 Days later saying 'I am not receiving my payout definitely' again stating my only option now is to call the police or get Legal help. They said reason being was, 'we believe a third party was involved on your account' This is not true nor relevant. I say relevant because here is how I have used my Bet365 account for the past Month or so before this dispute.. I placed many sport bet accumulators betting quite high stakes, these bets were sometimes mixed with golf and Darts selections, all sorts. I had many Casino Sessions playing BJ, Casino Hold Em and sometimes slots, again i was betting fairly high stakes. Throughout one day i must of staked about £4-5000 on card games inside the Casino section. My whole play over the Month was basically very high risk % chance to lose money not gain. Therefore how and why would a 'third party' use my account for such reasons and how isit I can explain every bet I placed in this time, it Sounds abit strange to me.
The most important fact of this dispute is the balance on my account is not related to a Bonus, its simply cash when i did this bet. What benefit or advantage could a 'third party' possibly gain playing casino games and sports betting without a bonus? Over the course of the month I did really well winning on some sports bets, on one particular accumulator it came down to the throw of a dart for me to win. I was depositing and withdrawing perfectly fine in this time before this dispute started. Maybe Bet365 have a winning limit they was allowing me or anyone to reach before they put a stop to it, fair enough but not like this, not refusing, and refusing is putting it lightly, to pay me my balance of £29,500. After a month of going back and fourth Bet365 are now refusing to respond to me, so now I'm trying everything I possibly can to help online and at social media before I have too spend fortunes on a legal battle.
Has anyone here had a similar problem with Bet365? I will appreciate any opinions on this. Thanks
- Replied by
- at March 24, 2016, 10:16:57
- last active 37 min ago
- Replied by
- at March 25, 2016, 15:47:31
- last active 37 min ago
- I just spoke to Live Chat on Bet365 and this is the response...
Michael N One moment please.
Michael N I will be right with you
Michael N Thank you for waiting.
Michael N Unfortunately I will not be able to provide you with any further information at this time.
Michael N I apologise for any inconvenience.
Michael N Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat today.
Why would Livechat not be able to tell me infortmation? Tell me something, tell me Im not being paid because ................
This is driving me mad. >:(
32 Days and counting.
- Hello camgirl,
I do understand your frustration and I'm really sorry you are going through all this.
Since they don't have a casino rep registered with us, the only thing I could do is to contact the person who I spoke to before and see if she can provide me with any information regarding the issue. As you remember last time she wasn't able to provide me with any info regarding your issue, she just forwarded the message to the personnel within the company.
We'll see what we can do now.
Thank you for your patience. We are doing our best to help you.
- Thanks Melissa I really appreciate your help. I guess they will tell the same to you. For some reason they think they can just ignore me for 10 days when they have all my money. Bet365 or any sportsbook should never get away with this. My Bank wouldn't be allowed to do this but a betting company can
- Replied by
- at March 31, 2016, 06:41:37
As you know Bet365 do not have an official rep on board our forum and they don't intend to in the foreseeable future.
Bet365 is a trusted and licensed caisno brand and is a large corporate company. With that said they have their own procedures of handling complaints and we are unable to help you any further in this matter unfortunately.
If you are unsatisfied with Bet365 resolution for you problem please file a complaint with the UK gambling commission HERE.
- I hate this stupid casino!!! They disgust me , they did the same thing to me by just closing my account with no explanation then telling me they would call which they did but always a few days later, I suggest you search google and do a " PAB" on a similar forum, they have ways of contacting Bet365 and really put pressure on them, my case went on for almost a year and no real resolution was ever concluded so I just gave up l, Bet365 are arrogant twits I truly hope they somehow go broke and loose all they have accumulated from us players and be reminded that without us they have no buisness , I hope you your case gets resolved Camgirl and you get your winnings
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played