So I hardly play with Betchain anymore as what they promise to deliver never delivered like the instant withdrawals they claim to do and 24/7 support , my girlfriend wanted to play with them however and I warned her against it , she's stubborn though and deposited anyway, she managed to achieve a very good win there to my surprise and has since requested a withdrawal which has been in pending awhile no, support is like always never availble on ever form of contact that they have available, I want to deposit but only if I know that someone is actually working there because at the moment it looks like they have this casino open to only take players deposits and nothing else which is actually getting irritating now because it shows that the only area that gets attention or managed is the taking of players money and everything else is left alone or clearly not important to them,
If you manage to successfully process deposits then you should be equally able to process support queries and payouts if you can't rather stop operating until your casino is actually 100% functional in all its service and not just taking players deposits
RESOLVED - Betchain is anyone home?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Looking for a casino rep and the correct thread to post your complaint or ask a question? No...READ
- Ok so I am the girlfriend that Cnichas mentions above.
Can someone at BetChain PLEASE contact me urgently. I have depisited a fair amount and finally won a bit of money but now it feels I'm being ignored even though it mentions 24/7 support.
I'm just getting no joy...!!!Rated:
- Replied by
- at January 02, 2016, 11:06:28
- last active 23 days ago
Yeah it would seem as if they closed up shop until Monday. I sent them an e-mail about my fee refund within 10 minutes of the last post on the forum and have yet to hear back from them. Even if they had "limited" support during the holidays and weekends. One would have thought somewhere in the last 48 hours someone would have taken the time to reply. Even if it's just a we'll process your refund or in your case, cash out on Monday or something along those lines.
- Replied by
- at January 02, 2016, 17:17:45
- last active 2 days ago
Sort of makes me regret giving them a second chance really if they can't be bothered to staff a single soul during these times of the year.
If your going to run an online casino, I don't care who you are and what your religion or holiday is. If your going to run an online casino, you should at least be able to provide support staff even if it's for a chance to reply to e-mails once a day. During holidays and weekends. I can't buy this just be patient and wait til Monday crap. If your going to take deposits and allow players to play 24/7 the least you can do is provide a within 24 hour response time to your e-mail regardless of the time of the year.
Otherwise if you can't provide a 24 hour response time during certain times of the year or on the weekends. Then they should hang a sign up on there front page saying were closed until Monday. Please don't deposit, because we can't bothered to staff during this time.
- (UPDATE) Brian Mason a host at BetChain contacted me. He has approved my documents but now I'm battling to get hold of him again to withdraw my winnings.
He is no longer replying to my emails.
Please notify rep again Emma
This is terrible. Never had so many issues!Rated:
- Seems like they completely off the radar , complaints all around the net about the same issue of no support or contact point, feels like they have the casino on autopilot I'm done wasting my time with a Betchain in my experience over the last 6 months the only thing that ls true is that they accept Bitcoin, the instant withdrawals, 24/7 support are things they made up to sound good , they notRated:
- I don't know what else to do! I can't get hold of anyone and can't withdraw at all.
Not sure what the problem is....my account is fine I'm verified but yet I get an odd error when trying to to withdraw.
No support available. No assistance...I have tried searching on google for info....I've email SoftSwiss which owns BetChain.
Guys please help...I'm so unhappy with this.Rated:
- Ok so I've been witnessing what one can only describe as a dog show or a terrible South African sitcom
Dee cannot withdraw because it displays an error message saying she must withdraw with her last deposit method ,
Netteller was used to make the deposit on the 1st , proof of payment has been sent
Withdrawal request is Netteller but keeps getting rejected saying that MasterCard was the most recent but only one MasterCard depost was done on the 14th of December , then Netteller on the 1st and another one today in a desperate attempt that it would recognize Netteller as the dominant method for deposits , it's not rocket science but Betchain is struggling with intense difficulty to understand this even after sending pic after pic after pic in a comic like format used in pre school detailing the proof that netteler is the method most recently used in the last 2 weeks
I hope this gets resolved as its ruined my day because it's hard to believe how this could be so complicated and that's all I'm saying and contributing to this mess , it's up to Dee and Bryan now and hopefully the support she has reached out to,
I'm personally never playing there after witnessing this abortion play out amp;Rated:
I am not very surprised about the support, to be honest. I remember I wrote them on the "contact" form about no deposit bonuses sometime in December, and never received any answer. I understand my question wasn't super important, but still. Later I deposited anyways and took bonus and lost all really quick. Hope your issue will get resolved.
- Replied by
- at January 04, 2016, 06:39:48
- last active 8 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at January 04, 2016, 06:52:59
- last active 10 hrs ago
- Barebones you spot on and Nirvana you too but in all seriousness a casino wether land based or online in my experience is a 24hr buisness , they take our deposits 24/7 everyday of the year it's what comes with the buisness unfortunately and all the services should meet the standard that's been set by casinos like Guts , Videoslots and the BETSSON group as some examples, at the very least state from the start to the player like SlotsMillion for example that on weekends and holidays payments or support are stretched ,
It's transparency I guess
Well hopefully this Monday can be a Super Blue Awesome MobdayRated:
- / 5
They were probably out partying, not at home
- Replied by
- at January 04, 2016, 14:30:11
- last active 3 months ago
I've been playing on Betchain for a while, their withdraws times are usually good during the week and lately weekend cashouts seem to be getting pushed to mondays. When i first started was getting instant cashouts, I hope those come back some day.
I'm wouldn't be nervous about being paid though, they may not be the fastest but they're honest.
They're very easy to deal with once they get in, even though I imagine them understaffed and having a hangover every monday mornings dealing with loads of backed up player tickets lolRated:
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played