RESOLVED - btc-casino.io DELAYED PAYMENT BIG TIME NEED HELP!
Our community has 92,871 members and growing with 353,130 posts in 20,387 topics by 2,504 members.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I need help! I have been playing at btc-casino.io, where it says that withdrawals are processed within 24 hours- well, they have been dragging me around for over a week now, and keep saying "I'm in line" for the financial department to process, with no real explanation of why it is taking so long. All i can figure is i hit a little jackpot for 2800 mbtc, and the only amounts i have cashed out with them before are like 400-500 mbtc, so they can't seem to handle a big cashout, make me wait a week, then said i asked for too big of a cashout, so i had to make three little withdrawals/cashouts, and they have fulfilled one of the three but have been putting me off for days on the other two. I have chatted with the operator probably 20 times, and they just tell me to wait- most btc casinos have instant deposits and cashouts, and i feel really helpless because it is a bitcoin casino which is anonymous and i don't know what to do. Someone please help! Sincerely pos4christ
- I hate to tell you this but you won't be seeing your money. This casino is a complete scam site. For one they are running ripped off versions of netent and novomatic slots. There are many complaints on the bitcoin forum for months for non payment stalling etc. I tested them several months ago cautiously with a very small bitcoin deposit of around $5 and tried cashing out and they never paid. You won't get anywhere with a scam rogue casino like this so its best to move on and chalk it up to experience to do better research when playing at an unknown casino. Back when I played they were still paying out some people but went completely rogue and do not pay anyone and also I've read complaints of players making deposits and they don't even give the credit to their accounts. Just outright stealing. There are many more reputable bitcoin casinos that you can play at. bitcasino.io is a great one and you will never have any problems there getting paid.Rated:
- / 5
- Thank you for your response- it is really disappointing as this could have been a great casino. I have started warning others about them, and thank you for providing the posts about others experience. I have let the casino know as well that i am starting to post on forums and blogs and they really need to get their act together 8 full days to process a bitcoin withdrawal is unacceptable. I will keep you posted if for some miracle they change. I should have known. Thank you
- Replied by
- at October 31, 2015, 01:48:30
- last active 7 months ago
- Just wanted to update.... 9th day with no withdrawal- they don't process on the weekend- now it looks like 11th day at the earliest- just contacted chat and they say, "sorry for inconvenience but your request is in our financial department" And when i just asked when i will get my winnings, he says, "I hope you will get your winnings soon" I truly warn anyone who wants to play at this casino, it has been a stressful headache trying to cashout- please be cautious! 8'|
- 12th day no withdrawal winnings!! Contacted support again today, they say they have no idea how long it will take, it is in "financial department" no way to contact financial department i just have to wait, no specified time on how long it might take, no idea how long it takes for other people to receive their withdrawals this is a ROGUE CASINO!!! >:(
- finallyfinally wrote:
Well I was going to point you towards the BitcoinTalk Thread...but I see youve already posted there. Their rep hasn't been online for almost a month - keep pestering their support, but dont get your hopes up.
that was i thought too,coz ive meet ive been in that situation beforewith another bitcoin casino after dragging me about 2 weeks they still not pay me till oneday i contact them by phone and i shouted as soon as they picked up the phone the the manager told that they were sorry because of"NONSENSE"matter that i dont wanted to know and he said he will proceed the payment at that day, then after a few minutes i received an email notification that theyve send me the money.
so i ope u will get the money soon and dont lose ur hope
- Hi pos4christ,
The rep at the casino has responded and said the following:
On the issue of payment of the player pos4christ, we clarified the situation.
He has money to payment, the information submitted to the finance department. In a shirt time it will be processed. If a player has any additional questions, we will try to help as much as possible."
It seems your money is on the way. Now all we can do is sit back and wait. Please confirm once you receive it.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played