Casino Reward very rude

Our community has 90,199 members and growing
with 344,857 posts in 20,842 topics by 3,014 members.
Headline back 2
2,952
views
25
replies
Last post ago over 1 year by Renee_RA
Index

viky

    Sr. Member
  • female
  • offline
  • 115
    thanks given
  • 88
    thanks received
  • Started by
    Sr. Member
    364
  • last active 4 months ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Index

      viky

        Sr. Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 115
        thanks given
      • 88
        thanks received
      • Started by
        Sr. Member
        364
      • last active 4 months ago
      I received a letter at my house with a VIP card from them, he said to go to the site and activate the card, then I will have a free bonus. I did everything and when I tried to access my account  it was locked.I asked chat and they told me I had  wrong password  and my account was locked and had to send mail (very rude) becouse the operator of the chat can not waste time .I wrote the email and they replied that Italians do not  allowed and that the letter was left by mistake, not a word of apology.
    • Poker face funny

      pokergranni

        Super Hero
      • female
      • offline

      "Anyone That Says Money Can't Buy Love Or Happiness, Has Never Had Much Money!"
      P.Tidwell

      • 685
        thanks given
      • 278
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        1,032
      • last active 4 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      I don't get these casinos.  How in the world could the letter be sent on an error?  You said it gave you instructions on how to claim the bonus to your account, so obviously the letter was indeed sent to you.

      By the way, didn't the casino say you couldn't play (Italy) when you first opened your account?

      Thanks for the heads-up, I really appreciate know which casinos are good and which are bad!

      Good Luck To You!
    • No avatar normal

      marcus2281

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 132
        thanks given
      • 217
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 30 min ago
      Casino rewards is a load of rubbish who have been misleading spammers for years.

      While they have calmed down with the spam somewhat, people will never forget the amount of spam emails they sent which claimed that person had been selected to receive a very special prize in their lottery. It even faked the name of winners (i.e had a list of 5 "winners", 4 were random names, the 5th was your name). In reality there was no "prize", it was simply advertising a match bonus or 1 of those £500 freeplay's which effectively are just a polished deposit bonus. Unfortunately a lot of inexperienced players got stung by this.

      As I mentioned, I haven't heard anything off them for years via email thankfully but today I had junk in the post from them.

      It was some fancy cardboard leaflet which had "get 50 free spins on mega moolah" all over it to celebrate that the jackpot is over 4 million.

      The leaflet says about using a unique promo code to get those free spins. Upon reading the tiny print, it says "50 free spins awarded on first deposit".

      If I had any spare time I would be in touch with trading standards about this.

      It mentions about becoming the next millionaire from those spins (well afaik, spins at £0.50 do not allow you to be eligible for the jackpot).

      Also I have personally self excluded from all CR casinos ages ago because I was sick of the misleading email spam and thought self excluding would work.

      This just shows that CR are in the business of buying players details off some shifty casino's. Not a good ethical business practice is it really?
    • Avatar 59233

      anfransen

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline
      • 58
        thanks given
      • 171
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        676
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      Same case with my thread:

      http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/player-complaints/beware-euromoon-deny-withdrawal-from-freebie/

      these casinos are just NUTS!
      better that they let you know that you cant get it because your country is restricted before you even started playing and wasted your time.
      my case is that i completed the play through and they said i couldn't withdraw!
      no word of apology too!

      they know our country but they just keep sending rubbish freebie!
    • No avatar normal

      marcus2281

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 132
        thanks given
      • 217
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 30 min ago
      anfransen -

      Thats not relevant though? A lot of casinos do send offers that people are not entitled to, it happens often.

      Viky was on about actual mail sent to their house from the casino rewards group. Actual mail to your house is a bit more direct, personal and intrusive so no casino should ever contact players in this way, especially if its with offers they don't qualify for
    • Avatar 59233

      anfransen

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline
      • 58
        thanks given
      • 171
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        676
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      nahh i dont know why a lot of people dont understand
      they give me freebies cos i busted my deposit.
      so it is really for me with my username in the email.
      not a random freebie email.
    • No avatar normal

      marcus2281

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 132
        thanks given
      • 217
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 30 min ago
      But then it can happen quite a lot with casinos. Not long back I experienced that with a casino. Even with emails that specifically state your username. I agree it isnt acceptable.

      However the point I was making, was the sort of casino rewards problem viky spoke about was an actual letter in the post.

      It's not acceptable for a casino to send players offers that they are not eligible to their email address, but it is even less acceptable for a casino to send a letter to someone in the post with offers that are not meant for them.

      After all, The letter would have contained their full name, address and other details like that. So in theory it should be even harder to send players offers in the post by mistake than via email.
    • Casino action

      Renee_RA

        Casino Rep
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 6
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Casino Rep
        17
      • last active 3 months ago
      viky wrote:

      I received a letter at my house with a VIP card from them, he said to go to the site and activate the card, then I will have a free bonus. I did everything and when I tried to access my account  it was locked.I asked chat and they told me I had  wrong password  and my account was locked and had to send mail (very rude) becouse the operator of the chat can not waste time .I wrote the email and they replied that Italians do not  allowed and that the letter was left by mistake, not a word of apology.


      Hey Viky

      Could you please forward your account number to me at Renee [at] RewardsAffiliates [dot] com
    • Casino action

      Renee_RA

        Casino Rep
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 6
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Casino Rep
        17
      • last active 3 months ago
      marcus2281 wrote:

      Casino rewards is a load of rubbish who have been misleading spammers for years.

      While they have calmed down with the spam somewhat, people will never forget the amount of spam emails they sent which claimed that person had been selected to receive a very special prize in their lottery. It even faked the name of winners (i.e had a list of 5 "winners", 4 were random names, the 5th was your name). In reality there was no "prize", it was simply advertising a match bonus or 1 of those £500 freeplay's which effectively are just a polished deposit bonus. Unfortunately a lot of inexperienced players got stung by this.

      As I mentioned, I haven't heard anything off them for years via email thankfully but today I had junk in the post from them.

      It was some fancy cardboard leaflet which had "get 50 free spins on mega moolah" all over it to celebrate that the jackpot is over 4 million.

      The leaflet says about using a unique promo code to get those free spins. Upon reading the tiny print, it says "50 free spins awarded on first deposit".

      If I had any spare time I would be in touch with trading standards about this.

      It mentions about becoming the next millionaire from those spins (well afaik, spins at £0.50 do not allow you to be eligible for the jackpot).

      Also I have personally self excluded from all CR casinos ages ago because I was sick of the misleading email spam and thought self excluding would work.

      This just shows that CR are in the business of buying players details off some shifty casino's. Not a good ethical business practice is it really?


      Hey Marcus

      Are you able to send me some more info on this please?
      A scan of the mail as well as the email you initially registered at our brands so I can see why you are getting these.

      When you self excluded, did you tell them it was because you had a gambling problem?
    • Avatar 59233

      anfransen

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline
      • 58
        thanks given
      • 171
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        676
      • last active 4 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      yeah the main problem is just that most casinos dont take player's detail carefully.
      be it an email or snail mail.
      well i just hope this problem can be solved as there is the casino Rep here.
      cheers
    • Casino action

      Renee_RA

        Casino Rep
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 6
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Casino Rep
        17
      • last active 3 months ago
      anfransen wrote:

      yeah the main problem is just that most casinos dont take player's detail carefully.
      be it an email or snail mail.
      well i just hope this problem can be solved as there is the casino Rep here.
      cheers


      The casino rep (me) already posted above
    • Index

      viky

        Sr. Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 115
        thanks given
      • 88
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        364
      • last active 4 months ago
      Renee_RA I'm not interested to play in a casino that not like Italian players, I think that when you do a mailing promotion you MUST exclude country not allowed from  your mailing-list! If you didn't so you  apologize to the people instead of answering rudely. Just EDUCATION!!!!!!
    • No avatar normal

      marcus2281

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 132
        thanks given
      • 217
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 30 min ago
      I didn't want to hijack some else's thread as my problem is nothing. I haven't had any spam off CR for years which means the self exclusion worked. Only recently did I have that spam letter in the post.

      My name on it was all in non capitals and there's only 3 casinos I have signed up at recently that I didn't use any capital letters in my name. This is clear to me that you have purchased my details from a 3rd party casino without any consent being given.

      My main input was concerning the offer itself. Viky was sent an offer in the post they were not entitled to and I was sent an offer also that can be seen as misleading, a "newbie" trap and in some ways is no different to those fake prize draw winner emails you used to send out.

      You can see all over the letter, 50 "free" spins to celebrate the jackpot reaching over £4,000,000. Many newbies will fall for that.

      However in tiny print on the last page it points out that spins are available after a players first deposit.

      It is also misleading that all over the leaflet it says about having a chance of becoming the next millionaire with the free spins. When actually there's no chance of that happening because in the small print it says each spin is at £0.50 value, which doesn't make the play eligible to become a millionaire by winning the jackpot.

      Even if I had signed up, my accounts would have been closed due to already being self excluded.
      • Cr1 %282%29
      • Cr1 %283%29
      • Cr1 %281%29
    • Casino action

      Renee_RA

        Casino Rep
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 6
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Casino Rep
        17
      • last active 3 months ago
      viky wrote:

      Renee_RA I'm not interested to play in a casino that not like Italian players, I think that when you do a mailing promotion you MUST exclude country not allowed from  your mailing-list! If you didn't so you  apologize to the people instead of answering rudely. Just EDUCATION!!!!!!



      If you are getting the letter when you're not supposed to, there is an error and I'd like to find out where it is so that it doesn't happen again. If you could kindly send me your account number you'd help me a great deal.

      I haven't been rude to you at all. If someone has been, then I'll be able to find who it was with your account number and escalate that accordingly. Thanks.
    • Casino action

      Renee_RA

        Casino Rep
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 6
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Casino Rep
        17
      • last active 3 months ago
      marcus2281 wrote:

      I didn't want to hijack some else's thread as my problem is nothing. I haven't had any spam off CR for years which means the self exclusion worked. Only recently did I have that spam letter in the post.

      My name on it was all in non capitals and there's only 3 casinos I have signed up at recently that I didn't use any capital letters in my name. This is clear to me that you have purchased my details from a 3rd party casino without any consent being given.

      My main input was concerning the offer itself. Viky was sent an offer in the post they were not entitled to and I was sent an offer also that can be seen as misleading, a "newbie" trap and in some ways is no different to those fake prize draw winner emails you used to send out.

      You can see all over the letter, 50 "free" spins to celebrate the jackpot reaching over £4,000,000. Many newbies will fall for that.

      However in tiny print on the last page it points out that spins are available after a players first deposit.

      It is also misleading that all over the leaflet it says about having a chance of becoming the next millionaire with the free spins. When actually there's no chance of that happening because in the small print it says each spin is at £0.50 value, which doesn't make the play eligible to become a millionaire by winning the jackpot.

      Even if I had signed up, my accounts would have been closed due to already being self excluded.


      We have had multiple mega moolah jackpot winners who have won from the 0.50 bet (which is why we are promoting that amount) so this is in fact a possibility.

      We often do deals with third party companies to send to their data for a combined profit, however as we don't have access to their data we aren't able to know whether someone has self excluded. If you are to send me your details I can ensure that you are removed from the third party so that neither us nor anyone else who does a deal with them sends anything to you again.

      I'm not posting here to argue with anyone. I genuinely want to get these issues sorted. I'm the affiliate program manager. I don't have anything to do with the player side of the business apart from looking after forum complaints if and when they arise. If I can't get you guys to work with me then my time here is wasted. It's your call whether you'd like to just post about it or want to actually get the issue resolved. My email address is in a post above.

      Thanks.

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 29
      new members
    • 634
      members online
    • 11833
      guests online
    • 71
      new posts
    • 3420
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
      Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170