CASINO REWARDS TOOK MY MATES MONEY PLEASE HELP!!??

Our community has 91,571 members and growing
with 348,101 posts in 20,179 topics by 2,467 members.
Headline back 2
    3,074
    views
    24
    replies
    Last post ago over 1 year by Renee_RA
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Jr. Member
      55
    • last active 15 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Jr. Member
          55
        • last active 15 days ago
        can someone give me some advice please. I recently gave a spare laptop to a friend of mine that lives 100 miles from me,he opened an account with casino rewards quarto casino uk for free scratchcards,won £25,deposited £1 to claim winnings, met wagering requirements and proceeded to win £200. made a withdrawal then received following email as soon as withdrawal was made. hed been playing casino for approx. 8 hours after depositing.
        Hello Spencer,
          Our systems have detected that multiple Casino accounts have been created using your PC, email address or personal details.
        The Casinos terms and conditions do not permit more than one real account per household, personal computer or e-mail address. This is necessary in order to reduce the casino's exposure to online losses.
        As such, the winnings have been voided and confiscated.
        Kind regards,
        Annabelle
        Risk Management
        Casino Rewards

        i did have a casino rewards account but was sure that the laptop was cleaned before i gave it to him.
        can anyone offer any advice please.many thanks
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          594
        • last active 5 days ago
        i think u have no chances. multiple accounts is real reasson and even if u agree that from ur laptop has been opened more than one account and no matter its u or someone else in this world.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          511
        • last active about 2 months ago
        I agree with sanchya on this, normally in T&Cs there would say, 1 person, 1 account, 1 lappy-cpu, 1 IP. In hindsight I think u will see u made a mistake, and given them an excuse to do this. I certainly would not do this as it would bite me in the bum sooner or later. Sorry for this
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          945
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        A friend of mine had exactly the same situation. Sorry to say this but there's nothing you can do and that's it. My friend sent them few more emails explaining situation but they just said that from their side ecision has been made and it's not gonna change. So unfortunately I think your situation will be the same.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          55
        • last active 15 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        what I don't understand is that if I buy a second hand laptop that has casino rewards hidden in registry then how would anyone ever know its there without trawling through registry first.they did take a deposit off my mate as well and I feel really bad about this.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          945
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        Well my friend had this situation exactly with a second hand laptop, he told this to CRG support but it didn't change anything. They did refund his deposit though.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          460
        • last active 29 days ago
        garnman wrote:

        what I don't understand is that if I buy a second hand laptop that has casino rewards hidden in registry then how would anyone ever know its there without trawling through registry first.they did take a deposit off my mate as well and I feel really bad about this.
        Have to agree. So you buy from totally stranger a laptop  and he or she happened to have a CR account. You take shot and win 5k and that is confiscated because you bought a used comp?? . But i must say if you set any lap top to its factory settings which you should when selling any computer or phone, there should not be any casino software's installed/hidden
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          55
        • last active 15 days ago
        I did do a complete wipe of all software but apparently the files are hidden in the registry and you cant get rid of them unless you got good pc knowledge.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          55
        • last active 15 days ago
        they now said 2 accounts contributed to wagering!!!doesn't make sense,he played on laptop and on a mobile to meet wagering,can only get a very poor email reply every 24 hours.live chat said its nothing to do with them and you need to contact risk management who you can only contact by email.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          945
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        I really don't think there's anything you can do. And live support cannot help, really the only ones that are in charge are the people in risk department. And if there's no real proof they won't give the winnings back.. My friend emailed them 4 times I think and they said that the issue was closed and asked to not write them as they won't be discussing it further, so I belive this case will be the same. Unfortunately.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          511
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Rickharder wrote:

        garnman wrote:

        what I don't understand is that if I buy a second hand laptop that has casino rewards hidden in registry then how would anyone ever know its there without trawling through registry first.they did take a deposit off my mate as well and I feel really bad about this.
        Have to agree. So you buy from totally stranger a laptop  and he or she happened to have a CR account. You take shot and win 5k and that is confiscated because you bought a used comp?? . But i must say if you set any lap top to its factory settings which you should when selling any computer or phone, there should not be any casino software's installed/hidden


        I'm sure the company selling 2nd hand goods would have wiped all that stuff off. Standard imo, whereas mate 2 mate is a different ball game unless one of them is tech savvy.
        As for the mobile, u have a good point Rickharder
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          425
        • last active 17 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Index
        • Index
        • Avatar 4233
        Firstly under normal circumstances, nobody would sell a computer with their casino account passwords saved on the software which could then allow the buyer to login and use the previous owners saved deposit methods to gamble with. Most people selling a laptop will reformat it and do a fresh OS install.

        I think there's more to what the OP is actually telling us.

        When casinos say 1 account per household, they refer to 1 "household" as 1 IP address (As well as 1 property address). If someone had casino software installed, sold the laptop and left the casino software on there. Then the new owner made an account at that casino, there would be no problems at all.

        If however the new owner logged into the casino using the account of the original owner, then logged out and created a new account, there could well be problems.

        This is because the casino would have logged the last IP address that used that account, and then would raise a flag because a new account was created and logged into with the same IP address.

        As for the registry. It tends to be an offline function where info is not sent from someone's registry to a server. It contains info such as path names to files.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          55
        • last active 15 days ago
        thank you for your help.id like to point out that the software wasn't on the laptop it was uninstalled before I gave it to him and a new account at an address 100 miles away was where the account was opened from.there is no affiliation with us apart from being friends and a like for casinos betting. there is now no reply from casino rewards to any email either.he has offered to send in driving license id etc,but no reply off them at all.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          945
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        Well in my friends case, after he explained everything and was illing to send them all verification documents, they said they didn't want/need them. I really hope your case will turn out differently, I know this kind of loss is really frustrating.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          511
        • last active about 2 months ago
        marcus2281 wrote:

        Firstly under normal circumstances, nobody would sell a computer with their casino account passwords saved on the software which could then allow the buyer to login and use the previous owners saved deposit methods to gamble with. Most people selling a laptop will reformat it and do a fresh OS install.

        I think there's more to what the OP is actually telling us.

        When casinos say 1 account per household, they refer to 1 "household" as 1 IP address (As well as 1 property address). If someone had casino software installed, sold the laptop and left the casino software on there. Then the new owner made an account at that casino, there would be no problems at all.

        If however the new owner logged into the casino using the account of the original owner, then logged out and created a new account, there could well be problems.

        This is because the casino would have logged the last IP address that used that account, and then would raise a flag because a new account was created and logged into with the same IP address.

        As for the registry. It tends to be an offline function where info is not sent from someone's registry to a server. It contains info such as path names to files.


        I agree with u 100% marcus, but try explaining that to someone via, chat or phone who is going to use the slightest thing to void your winnings

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 46
        new members
      • 697
        members online
      • 11580
        guests online
      • 111
        new posts
      • 3035
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170