RESOLVED - Euromoon Casino Non Payment of winnings
Our community has 90,230 members and growing
with 344,942 posts in 20,846 topics by 3,014 members.
with 344,942 posts in 20,846 topics by 3,014 members.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Dear Sir / Madam, I am writing to you today in relation to the above casino which operates under the above licence issued by the government of Curacao.
I registered with this casino on the 19th June 2015. I thereafter deposited a large sum of money and did not accept any bonuses offered by the casino.
After hours of play I made a withdrawal request of 2300 euro. I thereafter sent in my documents as per supports request. These verification documents were confirmed and I received an email stating that my request had been approved.
After a number of days I had failed to hear anything else regarding the withdrawal. I subsequently contacted support and was informed that the matter was in hand and that it would be paid in the next couple of days. I subsequently waited but again nothing.
On contacting support I was again informed that it would be paid later that day. Due to this I deposited another large sum of money, and again had a bit of luck and requested a second withdrawal of a further 2700 euro.
On Monday the 29th June I had again heard nothing so contacted support, I was again given false information such as, the finance department have told us your payment will be with you today, as you can imagine it never arrived. This carry on has continued back and forth for the past 2 weeks and despite this I have never received any of my winnings from this casino.
I have lots of email evidence from support with the lies that are being told. I have been told on these emails things such as, "keep playing and active so I can help you with your withdrawal request" & "if you half your withdrawal request I can get things moving faster for you" or "if you deposit again it will give me more evidence to help me when dealing with your case with the head honchos".
I also have an email from this evening telling me that I should cancel my withdrawal request for 2700 euro if I want my initial withdrawal for 2300 euro to be paid.
This is nothing short of corrupt practise. I have deposited close to £2000 in in 2 weeks, I was fortunate enough to win without accepting any bonuses and now I am being fobbed off by the casino and told to cancel withdrawals if I want my money.
This is nothing short of unacceptable as I am sure you will agree, as I said I have lots of evidence to support my complaint.
I would like to add that I am an average working man who enjoys playing online casinos, I trust casinos licensed in Curacao and feel it is ashame that some casinos let the name down. I am however hopeful that you can contact the relevant license holder on my behalf and have the problem resolved. If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.
I am now sitting at 2 weeks after my withdrawal request, I currently have 2300euro withdrawal that has been approved but not paid and a pending one for 2700euro which is still waiting to be approved, however the email from support is telling me to cancel that in order to have my initial one paid despite the casino allowing withdrawals of up to 5000 euro in each 30 day period.
I really hope you can help me with this.
Many thanks in advance.
- Wow, that is some heavy stalling of payments. Looks like they are out of money and waiting for a income to be able to pay something. I personally did not made a deposit there just by the outfit of the site and that their licence is at Curacao. Lets hope LCB could help you out somehow
In the mean time stay away from shady casinos and look for the top rated casinos from LCB community so you wont have to stress about being paid or not
- Hey Rick harder, thanks for the reply. I really hope it is just that. To be honest if they were truthful and said that they were waiting on money and gave me a date I would be happy. It's just all the stories that I'm being told. They good thing is I have all the correspondence as well as screenshot of deposits and withdrawals. I really do hope it is just an error. If jeff is as trustworthy as he has led me to believe then I should be ok but I just thought it would be better to speak to big casino reviews sites who may be able to help with reps etc. Thanks for the replies guys. Good to get some decent advice instead of being called an idiot for depositing with them.
- One correction. We do have a Rep for this casino, since they are part of the Osiris/DeuceClub/Cosmik group : http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/direct-casino-support/cosmikcasino-com-and-deuceclub-com-new-representative/
We will send them notification about this complaint.
- Well i have admit that i find it pretty weird that you did deposit after they had stalled your first withdrawal, seems very risky. Well we are pretty much all assuming that if casino says your are getting paid in day A you pretty much have to/ want to believe it. Too bad there are casinos out there that are just roguish, liars and thieves. Lets see if the rep has any answer to this onebeaker654 wrote:
Hey Rick harder, thanks for the reply. I really hope it is just that. To be honest if they were truthful and said that they were waiting on money and gave me a date I would be happy. It's just all the stories that I'm being told. They good thing is I have all the correspondence as well as screenshot of deposits and withdrawals. I really do hope it is just an error. If jeff is as trustworthy as he has led me to believe then I should be ok but I just thought it would be better to speak to big casino reviews sites who may be able to help with reps etc. Thanks for the replies guys. Good to get some decent advice instead of being called an idiot for depositing with them.
- Hi guys, just an update. Still not received my winnings. I did however receive a phone call from Jeff the VIP manager this morning telling me that he has spoke with the MD and I will be paid today and my 2nd withdrawal request will be approved also. I hope this is accurate information. As I said that was a couple of hours ago but nothing yet. I will update you should things change. Thanks.
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Rachel'
Rachel: Hi Robert
Rachel: Welcome back
Me: Hi Rachel it's Robert beaker654 can you put me through to jeff please
Rachel: Jeff is not on chats now, but I do see a note here that he received your emails
Me: Well when I was on chat 2 hours ago I was told to contact jeff now so where is he?
Rachel: I can assure you that he is reviewing them carefully and will be in contact with you assoon as he has an accepatble response for you
Me: Rachel I have been told the same nonsense for over 2 weeks. Are you aware that I have made a formal complaint to the licensing authority?
Rachel: I was not aware, I wish there was more that I could do to assist you
Rachel: I am on your side
Rachel: I am just here on chat support
Me: The only acceptable response from this casino is to pay me my €5000 winnings.
Rachel: I always forward your messages and the departments above me do get informed every time you ask
Rachel: I know that accounts are looking into your request ... as there as been a discrepancy.. thats the hold up.
Me: I'm not blaming you. I want to hear from Jeff, he appears to be the one supposedly dealing with this...I don't see what he has to deal with mind you. All the casino have to do is pay me and that's the end of it all. Ask jeff to phone me please. What do you
Me: Mean there's been a discrepancy?
Rachel: have you read all of the terms and conditions?
Me: Yes so don't hit me with the I broke the tcs nonsense you do that that a lot of players and at no point did I break them
Rachel: im pretty new here but i think they are looking into the ten times rule
Me: Well they have already approved my withdrawal. I deposited nearly £2000 if they want to play that game I will post it on every review site on the Internet! You will never get any new players I can assure you that!
Rachel: I know that Jeff has been looking after your account the best he can..
Me: And I was told by Jeff that it was all in order. Ask him to call me please.
Rachel: I thought any publicity was good publicity ..
Rachel: as soon as he is available I will inform him..
Me: What that players can only withdraw 10 x their last deposit. Are you serious? Nobody will play on this casino if that one gets out. It means that the jackpots you advertise can only be one if you deposit £45000 that's a joke and false advertising!
Me: Get jeff to phone me.
Rachel: I will get him to call you
- The casino are now telling me that one of there terms state that I can only withdraw 10 x my last deposit. This means that there jackpots can only be won if you deposit €45000. This casino is a joke and a fraud. Nobody can win on it. They do anything to get out of paying. It doesn't matter that I deposited nearly £2000 in just over a week it's all about your last deposit! Fraudulent and con artists come to mind.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played