RESOLVED: Gibson Casino refuses to pay my Withdrawal

    1,951
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago over 1 year by chocolateman
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Newbie
      5
    • last active 8 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 8 months ago
        I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem? I recently played at Gibson Casino, and I was lucky enough to win $9300. I went to support and asked what I would need to withdrawal, I was told that once I withdrew $2000 (max for the day) they would email me the paper work to fill out. I did all that and filled out the paperwork and sent it in. Today I receive a email that my withdrawal has been cancelled, because the rules state that I have to play at 10 or more games before I can cashout and I only played at 4. I've never herd of this and wonder how many other people have. I had $7300 left in my account but they took all that also. If anyone has any suggestions I would Appreciate them..............Dennis.....user name Den1013..
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          963
        • last active 6 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        Wow! It just gets better and better with these casinos!  >:(

        This is a new one on me and it is HORRIBLE!

        I hope someone here can help you get your winnings.

        medtrans
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5110
        • last active 11 min ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • No avatar small
        • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hi Den1013,

        This rule sounds very strange and predatory to us. I have notified the rep, helpfully he will get back to us today and we can resolve this complaint quickly.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1209
        • last active 5 days ago
        medtrans wrote:

        Wow! It just gets better and better with these casinos!  >:(

        This is a new one on me and it is HORRIBLE!

        I hope someone here can help you get your winnings.


        medtrans


        I agree and Im starting to see the complaints are starting to roll in more and more now a days. It seems like players are going to have to use cautions with every casino soon.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5110
        • last active 11 min ago
        Here is the exact term which was added 5 Oct 2015 toGison terms and all its sister brands:
        6.10 If you choose a deposit bonus, then you cannot wager on 1 game only. Your wagering needs to be spread across a minimum of 10 different games. Please note that the reason for this is to prevent churning away wagering requirements on 1 game on auto-play.(edited on the 5.10.2015)

        LCB'ers you need to always read the terms and conditions before playing with bonuses, the casinos are essentially giving you free money to play with and can add terms and restrictions to these bonuses. Unfortunately in this case we cannot help as the term was violated and they wont be willing to change it.

        It is the players responsibility to check terms.

        Did you claim this bonus after 5 October?

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 8 months ago
        Yes I did, it was October 25. What bothers me is that I had $9300 I only deposited $2000 that left me with $7300 I could still play with or wait till the end of the week to withdraw $2000 more. That my biggest complaint, if I was wrong in withdrawing $2000, why was the other $7300 taken from me?? Thanks for your reply.

        Den1013
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          265
        • last active 3 months ago
        You are right Melb, the player must read the terms before making a deposit but let's be honest,sometime they put some strange rules, just hoping that we will not read them all.I consider this rules unfair,they are just stealing tactics in my opinion.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 8 months ago
        Den1013 wrote:

        Yes I did, it was October 25. What bothers me is that I had $9300 I only deposited $2000 that left me with $7300 I could still play with or wait till the end of the week to withdraw $2000 more. That my biggest complaint, if I was wrong in withdrawing $2000, why was the other $7300 taken from me?? Thanks for your reply.

        Den1013
        I made a mistake, it should be I only withdrew $2000, not deposited.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1209
        • last active 5 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Melcb wrote:

        Here is the exact term which was added 5 Oct 2015 toGison terms and all its sister brands:
        6.10 If you choose a deposit bonus, then you cannot wager on 1 game only. Your wagering needs to be spread across a minimum of 10 different games. Please note that the reason for this is to prevent churning away wagering requirements on 1 game on auto-play.(edited on the 5.10.2015)

        LCB'ers you need to always read the terms and conditions before playing with bonuses, the casinos are essentially giving you free money to play with and can add terms and restrictions to these bonuses. Unfortunately in this case we cannot help as the term was violated and they wont be willing to change it.

        It is the players responsibility to check terms.

        Did you claim this bonus after 5 October?




        OMG, I'm started to agree with a small group of others. Casinos needs to ban bonuses all together. Bonuses are nothing but traps and the terms added to them are just plain roguish.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1209
        • last active 5 days ago
        Edi Tanasescu wrote:

        You are right Melb, the player must read the terms before making a deposit but let's be honest,sometime they put some strange rules, just hoping that we will not read them all.I consider this rules unfair,they are just stealing tactics in my opinion.


        That's exactly what they are stealing tactics. I feel so sorry for the OP the casino has gotten away with stealing fair winnings.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5110
        • last active 11 min ago
        Den1013 wrote:

        Yes I did, it was October 25. What bothers me is that I had $9300 I only deposited $2000 that left me with $7300 I could still play with or wait till the end of the week to withdraw $2000 more. That my biggest complaint, if I was wrong in withdrawing $2000, why was the other $7300 taken from me?? Thanks for your reply.

        Den1013


        Hi Den1013,

        Unfortunately because you played after the term was applied, you are bound by that term and therefore are not eligible for the winnings. We cannot help you any further:/

        Please make sure to read all bonus terms before accepting them.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 1 hour ago
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1209
        • last active 5 days ago


        Yep, welcome to the world of online casinos. They will find anyway possible to steal from you.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 23
        new members
      • 713
        members online
      • 14320
        guests online
      • 140
        new posts
      • 4284
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Key111
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • 1
        TTR Casino TTP Team is pleased to announce that we've given you 10 Frispinov the game from NetEnt - Wild Wild West. - There are no requirements for Wager! - Restrictions on the win - no! - Action frispinov last 48...
        TTR Casino No Deposit

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170