RESOLVED..Golden Galaxy Casino
Readers of this topic also read:
- Please can you help me with Golden Galaxy Casino. I played with the free $25 dollar coupon from their website and I won about $150 which I cashed in. I made the wagering requirement and made the deposit of $20 but they emailed saying that I was verified but have not responded since. I have tried to contact them by live chat but they do not answer and receive message that the transcript had been returned as undeliverable. The same thing happens when I email them. I really hope that I can receive these winnings, but if nothing else I hope people do not play at this casino. The money they give is not real money because if you win you wont be able to withdraw. I think they are a scam and just want the $20 initial deposit. Please can you help me because every message I send gets returned as undeliverable and they are not available via live chat. Maybe add a warning to the site about this casino as they dont seem like they would pay anyone.
- Replied by
- at July 08, 2013, 12:38:39
- Thanks ben285 for this complaint! This just saved 20€ of my gambling money. I Also made wagering of the sign up bonus, but emails are bounced back and live chat support does not exist. I tried to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but my emails are returned with a notice that user's mailfolder is full. I guess that this casino goes to the casino group which are making their living with these "account verification deposits". Same bs like Rockbet, casino Fiz and Tradition casino.
Try the Playtech player enquiry. Looks like it might cover a multitude of sins. Here is the link:
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2013, 16:49:02
You must be able to agree to all the following statements to submit your claim:
I have an account in a Playtech-powered casino
All information I am submitting is true and complete.
I was of the legal age in my jurisdiction or older when the deposits or wagers in question were made.
Any financial instrument used to make deposits in my account are registered in my name.
I abided by all rules at the casino/s at which I played.
I am submitting my claim/s within 60 days of the date of the dispute in question.
Hope this helps.
- Anyone who has ever played at this casino and won (or lost) has even more problems. The terms and conditions say they can charge you an inactive fee if the account is open regardless of whether you win or lose (if you win casino does not pay so basically everyone has lost at this casino). So regardless of whether you have won or lost you need to get your account closed and that might be hard as support does not exist and they dont care. But beware anyone who has opened and played at this casino. Get your account closed ASAP. This casino is one of the biggest scams not only in the casino world but also the world as a whole. Dont play here. Close your accounts or you will be charged $120 a year. Below is taken from their terms and conditions on their website.
10.1 If you have not placed any Stake in your Player Account for a continuous period of one hundred and eighty (180) days (the “Grace Period”) your account shall deemed to be inactive.
10.2 Once your Account has been deemed inactive we will be entitled to charge you maintenance fee Inactive Account Fee. We may deduct an amount up to the Inactive Account Fee from your account balance commencing on the last day of the Grace Period and then every thirty (30) days thereafter in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. If we continue to deem Your Account inactive for a period of twelve consecutive calendar months, in order to safeguard your monies, we may withhold any remaining monies in Your Account and close Your Account. You may contact us to reclaim any such withheld monies within 5 years from the last date you placed a Stake.
10.3 We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from Your account balance if your account is re-activated by placing a Stake or upon closure of your account in accordance with 8.5.
10.4 Inactive Account Fee Schedule is $10/£10/€10/ZAR100/DKK70/NOK80/SEK100/CHF10/R100.
10.5 All fees and charges are subject to change from time to time.
I think I misunderstood the contract terms of this casino. I got a friend to read contract and he informs me that they can only deduct fees on the balance not charge you credit card.
- Replied by
- at July 31, 2013, 17:29:07
- last active 8 months ago
Also, I have now received payment from the casino. I think its a new casino and they are have some early technical problems but now payment has been received.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played