Our community has 92,812 members and growing with 352,933 posts in 20,380 topics by 2,504 members.
- Started by
- last active 7 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- now here is something for you,i wanted to deposit at grand fortune but before i did i wrote an email to them asking about a couple of cases of them not paying players and asked if i stay within your bonus guidelines will i be paid,i recieved an email back from their head of vip's assuring me they will pay if i win,so i go to deposit and GUESS WHAT? my ACCOUNT IS LOCKED! i called them and was told they dont know why it's locked nd im willing to bet they plan on closing accounts if you win off your deposit,this has happened to me before. so i would advise people to be carefull if you are going to deposit here since im certain if you win a good amount hey will shut you down. yobaboy
I just want to say that I have played at Grand Fortune Casino for quite some time. I have never ever had an issue with withdrawals. The customer service with Jason, Dean and Schalk has been nothing but extraordinary.
I think that you should post this in player complaints if this is a complaint and also contact Jason directly, the rep on this site to resolve the issue.
Just my opinion and with out knowing the whole issue you are having it seems very odd and perhaps a technical issue.
- / 5
Hi Ladies and Gents,
- Replied by
- Jason FTA
- at February 12, 2016, 19:33:30
- last active 17 days ago
Firstly, thanks to dory99 for coming to our defense.
@ yobaboy - I don't think you are being totally honest nor mentioning the full story and the reason behind why your account was locked.
You mentioned that you spoke to one of our VIP managers about withdrawal disputes posted on two other sites and he advised you that both those cases were resolved and that the players were extremely happy with the resolution.
We have a large database of loyal and happy members and I can guarantee that we pay 100% of legitimate withdrawals. Only in cases where we have proof of either negative info or abuse, will we delayed payments to do further investigation. Even then, there is only a very small % of the cases going the route of a full confiscation.
I am happy to leave it at that and not disclose all the details behind our decision to close your account.
- Feb 11 (1 day ago)
I have looked into the link you provided to AskGamblers and I noticed that we did resolve that payment, Askgamblers even marked the complaint as resolved : - ). As for the Casinomeister post I can assure you everything was resolved.
I am standing firm on what we have told you in the past, you had disputed transactions at an online establishment in the past due to reasons that you were not winning. George you need to understand in the gambling world sometimes we win sometimes we lost, one cannot simply ALWAYS WIN, there has to be some sort of balance.
I cannot allow you to play and will be locking both your account.
Dean okay 1-i would like to know the year and date of this so called dispute,2.i have never done a chargeback since ive been playing starting in 2001 though i have had my account closed at a couple for hitting for quite a bit a couple of times.3.-if your going to say ive ever made a chargeback please be my guest and print it here,you have my permmision.4-i cant help it if you take exception to my question as to whether you will pay if i follow all the rules,i listed a couple of cases i found on the internet and took your word for it that it was settled ,then i went to deeposit and my account was locked.maybe im the only one who checks before i deposit at a casino,your spam hhas realy accumulated in my email account and is still coming today in my account name-stop it!!! as for posting here i couldent find the listing for grand fortune under complaint's-all i know is i recieve 3-4 email's a day begging me to deposit and you got all nervous when i asked you a couple of question/s your answers were good enough for me but you locked the account-i am happy everyone else is having no problems here. you have complete permission to print everything,the casino,the dispute,the action,the dates,all of it-if you feel you cannot i would advise everyone to take his answer with a grain of salt,and btw i will always question a casino before i deposit its my right and if they close my account the minute im about to deposit i take it as they were never going to pay if i won in the first place. to bad dean,you seem like a nice guy but a bit thin skinned,now please be my guest and spill your beans.
Hi Yobaboy thank you for your post and thank you to JasonFTA for bringing this to my attention.
- Replied by
- Dean FTA
- at February 16, 2016, 16:40:17
- last active 7 months ago
In the year 2011 Yobaboy played at some BetonSoft casinos (who I cannot name) where he deposited and played for a short period of time, during this time frame Yobaboy was not a dedicated customer, he had a promo rartio of over 500% and at one point contacted their support team and said that he was not winning and ended up disputing $60. Now I am sure the LCB family would agree that in the gambling industry you sometimes win and you somtimes lose, you cannot dispute transactions just because "you aren't winning", it's like me going to a shop buying food, not enjoying it and then telling them I want my money back.
Yobaboy has also been blacklisted across the Rival network, for reasons that I am not sure of as yet but I will find out and post my findings.
To top this all of Yobaboy also once contacted BetonSoft support and mentioned the following to them:- "take my account down! what is wrong with you?do you have a mental block? blacklist me stupid! damn a**h***s,i hope all you betsoft motherf*****s drop dead!"
Should any casino take such abuse from such a customer plus the disputes he has done?
Ladies and Gents we do not like posting such things but Yobaboy is trying to tarnish the reputation of Grand Fortune and Raging Bull Casino, we do not expose customers out of respect but when our brands reputation is at stake and a customer tells us to "spill the beans" then we will do so to protect ourselves.
I will let the LCB family decide what they think.
- ah! DEAN-I KNEW IT! I EVEN PROVED THE SeRVICE PERON AT THAT TIME WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE BONUS PROMISED WITH MY DEPOSIT,I WAS CALLED NAME'S AND COME TO THINK OF IT YOUR NAME IS PRETTY FAMILIAR,PRETTY DIRTY NAMES TO!anyway i asked my money to be returned and i was told no,so i played and asked for the transcripts quite a few times to show the support person at that time called me quite a few names! (boy,arent you familiar)Dean,i remember that very well,i had hit for $2600 go paid and $600 and got paid,then i had that argument of your not providing a bonus promised with deposit-funny thing is had i been sent an email i no longer eligible for bonuses there would be no argument from me,that was at the time they were giving free money left and right everyday printing new free bonuses and encouriging people to use them and use them i did,anyway thats when betonsof casino's all got warning sign's here on LCB,why offer bonuses just to get the deposit and if the person wins call them BONUS ABUSER AND CLOSE THE ACCOUT,quite a racket you had going,it was on all the forums.thanks for warning me dean,had i known you were involved with raging bull where i made deposits with no problem,in fact had no problems since then so you were the antagonist.thank you for not accepting my deposit,you wouldent pay anyway,as for bonuses i know play at a new rtg that gives no bonuses,you soured me to em buddy. i wish you well but i do know your going to hell.luring people in to spend and np is the lowest of low.as it was once said a sucker is born every minute so as long as he's at a casino giving 400% bonuses out dont play any bonuses or you will learn the hard way how he works.god bless you old man,with your attitude and name calling skills i did not think you would still be able to be in thee buissness,you wouldent send me the transcripts but i coppied many of them name calling and all.would anyone like to see them? let me know.i hope you change your ways and become human dean,i pity you,i hope god helps you see the light before it's to late,you got my prayers,most sincereley,george (yobaboy)
- proffessional? he's ahab to me being moby dick,he has an agenda now,watch out! he's been the only one who's tried to curse me cause he got close to losing his job when i provided his emails and the transcripts with the name calling to the betonsoft admin. AND HERE'S Total heresay!--"""To top this all of Yobaboy also once contacted BetonSoft support and mentioned the following to them:- "take my account down! what is wrong with you?do you have a mental block? blacklist me stupid! damn a**h***s,i hope all you betsoft motherf*****s drop dead!"""""" <in_love> (my hero) <happy_valetines_day> DEAN!
- Replied by
- at February 17, 2016, 19:08:50
- last active 6 hrs ago
- Replied by
- Jason FTA
- at February 17, 2016, 19:25:08
- last active 17 days ago
- yes,please mod,move it post haste-i just wonder if grand fortune realizes who they got here working for them. betonsoft at one time used to say they were not connected to each other,i found out they were lying,grand bay was the base of operations at that time,they have now moved on to other casino's since at the time the other software makers and casino's denied having any connection to them because of their horrendous reputation,now all the software companys share every bit of info since they let the beans out we now know this to be true,dean was used as a pro troublemaker not a fixer mind you to screw with people who asked for bonuses as they were written,he would make sure he made excuses for not giving you the stated bonus and ridicule you and if your like me and dont back down he resorted to name calling,anyone who doesent believe me i have all the emails we tossed back and forth years ago and i will send them to you,also this was years ago,i was willing to drop it but dean has been festering for years,a loaded time bomb. better get rid of your fustration dean,it leads to high blood pressure and worse,i will say another prayer for you man.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played