RED FLUSH CASINO complaint - resolved
Our community has 90,255 members and growing
with 345,131 posts in 20,863 topics by 3,019 members.
with 345,131 posts in 20,863 topics by 3,019 members.
- Started by
- last active over 3 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- First off, Red Flush Casino is a scam. Don't believe me? Go register and play a free tournament. How does Red Flush'S 5 minute tournment last just over 4 minutes on a regular clock? that's just the tip of the ice berg. If they are going to shaft you out of free play time on free tournaments think of what they would do when its gonna cost them money. Their VIP program cant even be classified as a joke because it's much worse. They make promises they never intend to keep such as bonus offers on all special occasions and vip tournament invites. Customer reps such as RITHEN and DENIS completely discriminate against players due to past issues that have been resolved. They hold grudges for ever. CRAIG will be your friend and then out of no where play the the victim and claim he cant give you the bonus he agreed to give you 5 minutes earlier because he will lose his job and if it comes down to your bonus or feeding his family. He chooses to feed them. Dont get me wrong I would choose my family too but for someone to make up such a sad pathetic story just to not award a bonus can't even be described in words as to how........ I can't even think of what to say. I'm actually embarrased that a grown man would even think of saying that to another person let alone actually saying it. Anyways enough said. If you feel I'm making any of this up then go ahead I urge you to register and play there. You will be posting under my comments in no time. Oh and by the way D.F. from England who won over a $100,000 on 4 spins in in mid mid November is a close friend of mine. I think it's rather funny that D***d F*******s closed his account at Red Flush in mid September due to differences that couldn't be repaired. So this was just some advice, take it as you will. I sure do hope you don't make the same mistake I did which was to register and deposit the first time here at Red Flush.
Adam , your concerns regarding the casino have been received . We are a casino that provides quality service , good payouts and an overall thrilling gaming experience.
- Replied by
- at February 04, 2013, 09:51:49
- last active 4 months ago
Many players enjoy our casino due to all the above . It is unfortunate that your experience has not been a pleasant one as we have tried our very best to accommodate all your queries and requests . I am indeed sorry you feel the way you do , however the casino will continue bring through big winners and reward all our loyal players at the casino “
Further to this our CS agents are human and deserved to be treated with respect which from your chats seems like you have none of that..using fouls and abusive language is not cool when people are just trying to do there jobs.
I also noted that you have been banned for poor behavior from certain forums?
I have to stand by our Customer Service department in this respect sorry.
- See as I said do not join, deposit or play at Red Flush. Everything they say is a lie. Perfect example is Privacy an Confidentiality. It may just be me but I'm pretty sure I read the frequently asked questions page at http://www.redflushcasino.eu/help/frequently-asked-questions.asp so please correct me if I'm wrong but is this not what it says: Specifically in RED
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your system secure?
Yes. Our players are assured of the utmost privacy and security at all times. We make use of 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect all of your online transactions and your personal information. For more information please visit our security page.
How safe are my credit card details?
As mentioned above we make use of the most stringent and secure systems to protect your data at all times. All our data is stored on a secure server that cannot be hacked as it uses the most up to date methods of security. More information can be found on our security page.
Now I'm certainly not a lawyer by any means but when you mentioned my name in your reply was not that not a breach of confidentiality. Im positive I didnt state my real name anywhere in my post so what gave you the right to do so? You should know the rights and cofidentiality privilege every player at your casino has especially seeing as you are an administrator at Red Flush Casino and clearly stated your own name as the username. I wonder what microgaming would have to say about that....... I guess we'll be finding that out tomorrow when I ask them. Anyways I put alot alot of money into Red Flush and never cashed out when I was playing. But with this breach of my personal information and what not maybe i will be cashing out after all. I look forward to hearing from you. I left my number with a customer rep at Red Flush. Have a good night.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...