Slotocash Casino being very uncooperative regarding withdrawal

Our community has 90,255 members and growing
with 345,140 posts in 20,862 topics by 3,018 members.
Headline back 2
    5,329
    views
    26
    replies
    Last post ago almost 3 years by Cat50
    Avatar 1625

    trpschick

      Hero Member
    • offline
    • 90
      thanks given
    • 251
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      776
    • last active about 2 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        I am trying to get my money from Slotocash, to the tune of $2300 which has been waiting to send since the 25th of December along with another withdrawal in the amount of $1199.14 waiting to send since January 3rd.  I have been going back and forth with them regarding the wire transfer issue and they say that is the ONLY was they can send to the US, however, they have sent me 2 Western union payments before but are now claiming that there is a "limit" and I have reached that???  This sounds pretty ridiculous to me.  Jackpot Capital does Western Union but you can only get $2000 a week through them, so why is it that Slotocash cant do the same thing? They sent my $1700 on the 31st of December so tomorrow would be a week.  So why couldn't they send another one of the payments tomorrow and then the rest the next week?  I feel they are giving me the runaround and think they are going to get away with not paying me because I don't have a checking account that will accept a direct international wire.  On their site, it says they do ecopayz payments but NOT for US players.  I have a skrill account too, but they wont do payouts via that method for US players either.  So unless I ask a family member to accept the wire transfer for me I am pretty much screwed... AND I don't feel that I want my family all up in my business.  They will start asking questions and I don't feel my personal financial business is any of their concern, know what I mean?  So what do I do?  Have any suggestions? 
      • Me

        zuga

        • admin
        • male
        • offline

        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

        • 6410
          thanks given
        • 8850
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,562
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 4233
        Have you tried to PM their Rep HERE ?
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Yes and I have been going around with her also since the 25th.  They refuse to do another Western Union payment for some reason.  They keep telling me to open a bank account that accepts international wire transfers.  Well I have explained to them until I am blue in the face that is not an option for me right now and nothing has been resolved or even close to being resolved.  I am tired of fighting with them regarding my $2300 and $1000 payments.  They refuse to offer an alternative method and I am pretty much stuck between a rock and a hard place with this situation.  The funny thing is, other casinos can do the Western Union option every week, why cant they?  I told them I would accept a money order or a check drawn on a US bank in US funds, but they keep coming back with the same answer time after time.  We only do Wire transfers, open a bank account that accepts international wires yadda yadda yadda. 
      • Avatar 4233

        givennsz

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 474
          thanks given
        • 347
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          974
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 1625
        I was going to say Slotocash has some very responsive and reliable reps and they don't have a reputation of not paying their players. I am a member of LCB of course for many years and other forums and always see positive feedback about this group. Good luck to you.
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Well yes they do pay BUT, this wire transfer only thing is for the birds.  So do they expect me to just tell them to forget about my cash out because I don't have a checking account that accepts international wire transfers?  They wont send me a money order, they wont do Western Union or MoneyGram and no matter how many times (about 7 times now) that I have emailed finance or the rep or gone to live chat and told them specifically the issue, they continue to keep reiterating the same thing over and over and over again.  It's like a broken record.
      • No avatar normal

        cheetahwind

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 140
          thanks given
        • 717
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          987
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        Well unfortunately when you signed up for this group you accepted the fact that the only withdrawal method was wire transfer for US players.
        I have found they only reserve Western Union for those few extreme cases, where there wire processor for whatever reason can't meet there deadline.  So therefore since you got a payment last week.  They would have 10 business days from whenever you eligible for a payment again to meet there deadline.
        Then and only then they might offer you another Money Gram or Western Union, but not until you offer up some wire information.  I'm sorry to for once not be on your side, but I'm going to side with Slotocash on this one.  You chose to play there knowing Wire Transfer was your only option.  Therefore now it's your responsibility to find a bank account that will take a wire or accept the fact that your probably not going to get paid.
        Honestly Checks and Cash Options make me nervous anyways, too many questions asked.  Plus with checks you always have the chance of them bouncing.  Plus for large cash transfers, I'm always paranoid Western Union will start tracking me for why I'm getting so much cash in a certain period of time.
        Honestly I would prefer a wire any day over the other 2 options.  I feel there are less questions asked and less scrutiny.
        So my advice is quit complaining, they did you a solid once by offering a Western Union, use some of that money and open a bank account that allows international transfers or accept is as a loss.  I mean common, really?  Your going to complain about something you accepted when you logged into this casino.  If you didn't know wire was there only option, then it's going to be chalked up to you didn't read into your options from the get go.
        I realize you just got a bounced check and are without a bank account yet I find it hard to believe.  That you can't get a bank account "anywhere".  There are always options, you just have to find them.
      • No avatar normal

        cheetahwind

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 140
          thanks given
        • 717
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          987
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        Actually I'm going to take this one step further on another reason why Slotocash isn't to blame for this.  It was Jackpot Capital that sent you the phony check from the beginning.
        Sure Slotocash is holding their ground and saying wire transfer is the only option.  Yet that was because a few weeks ago you proved to them at one point in time you had a bank account.
        So really if your going to be upset with anyone, it should be Jackpot Capital.  Did Jackpot Capital cover the cost of the check, the bank fees you incurred afterwards, did they even cover the Western Union fees free of charge?  If all the above has been answered yes, go pay the bank and ask for a deletion from Chexsystems.  Unless if you spent the money, then it's your fault for not doing the smart thing and paying the bank back.
        Otherwise if you have then go set yourself up another bank account.  I understand your pissed at the banking system right now.  I was pissed off at the banking system for 7 years.  Trust me it's a pain being on a national black list.  Yet I'm willing to bet you as long as you pay the bank they'll agree to delete you.
        Then you can have another account for them to deposit your winnings into you.  Problem solved right?  So therefore other than them only bending over backwards to you get your winnings to you in reasonable time frame the first time.  Please explain to me where the blame on Slotocash is, and why Jackpot Capital still isn't getting ripped to shreds for them causing you this headache from the beginning?
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        cheetahwind wrote:

        Well unfortunately when you signed up for this group you accepted the fact that the only withdrawal method was wire transfer for US players.
        I have found they only reserve Western Union for those few extreme cases, where there wire processor for whatever reason can't meet there deadline.  So therefore since you got a payment last week.  They would have 10 business days from whenever you eligible for a payment again to meet there deadline.
        Then and only then they might offer you another Money Gram or Western Union, but not until you offer up some wire information.  I'm sorry to for once not be on your side, but I'm going to side with Slotocash on this one.  You chose to play there knowing Wire Transfer was your only option.  Therefore now it's your responsibility to find a bank account that will take a wire or accept the fact that your probably not going to get paid.
        Honestly Checks and Cash Options make me nervous anyways, too many questions asked.  Plus with checks you always have the chance of them bouncing.  Plus for large cash transfers, I'm always paranoid Western Union will start tracking me for why I'm getting so much cash in a certain period of time.
        Honestly I would prefer a wire any day over the other 2 options.  I feel there are less questions asked and less scrutiny.
        So my advice is quit complaining, they did you a solid once by offering a Western Union, use some of that money and open a bank account that allows international transfers or accept is as a loss.  I mean common, really?  Your going to complain about something you accepted when you logged into this casino.  If you didn't know wire was there only option, then it's going to be chalked up to you didn't read into your options from the get go.
        I realize you just got a bounced check and are without a bank account yet I find it hard to believe.  That you can't get a bank account "anywhere".  There are always options, you just have to find them.


        Well, when I won the money I still had a bank account that accepted wire transfer, so your comments flaming me for playing there when I knew I didn't have a  bank account that accepted wires is totally unfounded and wrong. I always read the T&C and abide by the rules wherever I play.  As far as Jackpot Capital goes, they did take care of the issue and they did reimburse all of the fees and also took care of the WU fees. I didn't say I wasn't upset with Jackpot Capital, I am, however, my biggest concern right now is finding a way to get my money from Sloto.  I have spoken to the bank and they are taking a hard line.  Even though everything is square with them, they said they can't remove my name from the system.  I'm just so fed up with the bank at this point that it is pretty much not even worth arguing with them because they are going to do what they want in the end anyway. As far as Sloto goes, I am trying to see what I can work out with them.  It doesn't help that I cannot get assistance from the rep or that there isn't any other option for withdrawal when the circumstances were beyond my control. You side with Sloto, that is your prerogative and is understandable, BUT, if this scenario were one that you personally were faced with, what would you do?
      • Me

        zuga

        • admin
        • male
        • offline

        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

        • 6410
          thanks given
        • 8850
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,562
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        I am going to notify Rep about this thread.

        Zuga
      • Sloto cash

        sloto

          Casino Rep
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 53
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          69
        • last active 11 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        Hi

        Sloto here,  please can i have your username?

        Thanks
      • No avatar normal

        BMWSTACK

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 57
          thanks given
        • 177
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          475
        • last active 4 months ago
        trpschick wrote:

        cheetahwind wrote:

        Well unfortunately when you signed up for this group you accepted the fact that the only withdrawal method was wire transfer for US players.
        I have found they only reserve Western Union for those few extreme cases, where there wire processor for whatever reason can't meet there deadline.  So therefore since you got a payment last week.  They would have 10 business days from whenever you eligible for a payment again to meet there deadline.
        Then and only then they might offer you another Money Gram or Western Union, but not until you offer up some wire information.  I'm sorry to for once not be on your side, but I'm going to side with Slotocash on this one.  You chose to play there knowing Wire Transfer was your only option.  Therefore now it's your responsibility to find a bank account that will take a wire or accept the fact that your probably not going to get paid.
        Honestly Checks and Cash Options make me nervous anyways, too many questions asked.  Plus with checks you always have the chance of them bouncing.  Plus for large cash transfers, I'm always paranoid Western Union will start tracking me for why I'm getting so much cash in a certain period of time.
        Honestly I would prefer a wire any day over the other 2 options.  I feel there are less questions asked and less scrutiny.
        So my advice is quit complaining, they did you a solid once by offering a Western Union, use some of that money and open a bank account that allows international transfers or accept is as a loss.  I mean common, really?  Your going to complain about something you accepted when you logged into this casino.  If you didn't know wire was there only option, then it's going to be chalked up to you didn't read into your options from the get go.
        I realize you just got a bounced check and are without a bank account yet I find it hard to believe.  That you can't get a bank account "anywhere".  There are always options, you just have to find them.


        Well, when I won the money I still had a bank account that accepted wire transfer, so your comments flaming me for playing there when I knew I didn't have a  bank account that accepted wires is totally unfounded and wrong. I always read the T&C and abide by the rules wherever I play.  As far as Jackpot Capital goes, they did take care of the issue and they did reimburse all of the fees and also took care of the WU fees. I didn't say I wasn't upset with Jackpot Capital, I am, however, my biggest concern right now is finding a way to get my money from Sloto.  I have spoken to the bank and they are taking a hard line.  Even though everything is square with them, they said they can't remove my name from the system.  I'm just so fed up with the bank at this point that it is pretty much not even worth arguing with them because they are going to do what they want in the end anyway. As far as Sloto goes, I am trying to see what I can work out with them.  It doesn't help that I cannot get assistance from the rep or that there isn't any other option for withdrawal when the circumstances were beyond my control. You side with Sloto, that is your prerogative and is understandable, BUT, if this scenario were one that you personally were faced with, what would you do?


        Gees your having lots of payment issues lately, it is great that your winning but I wouldn't wish having problems getting paid on anyone, unless of course its a known rogue.

        I understand the whole problem with the bank and the bad check, but what I don't understand is why you are reported and your account is shutdown right away.  I deal with lots of banks and almost all give you an opportunity to resolve issues.  The banks understand the problems happen, especially you getting a bad check. Most of the time the bank will report you and close accounts based upon how the situation is handled and most of the time its based upon how long you keep the account negative.  I see from the jackpot cap issue you had it resolved within a week.  A bank will certainly work with you within that time frame.  I also saw from the other post that it looked like you were saying you were not going to pay them back, but in this thread you said you are square with them.  If that is the case you need to call the bank manager and explain the situation, this should have been done right when you got the NSF because you knew you were going to get it made up very quickly. This was not the banks fault at all, so really they should have been treated fairly.
      • No avatar normal

        cheetahwind

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 140
          thanks given
        • 717
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          987
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        My whole point is, yes the bank isn't budging I get that.
        I also get Slotocash is one of the few online groups that doesn't have multiple pay out options.
        Yet when did the account go negative, was it negative for a few days, a few weeks, a month?  I guess that would help me understand on why the bank is taking it's stance the way it is.
        Most banks even if your closed for depositing a fraudulent check will work with the average joe if you and them notice the mistake within a week or so.  I would understand if it sat for a month on why the bank would take it's stance that it is.
        I understand getting wires without a bank account is a pain.  Yet I guess even when I was listed with Chexsystems, I found a small credit union that would open a savings account for me.  So at least I could still take withdrawals from online casino, because they would take internatonal wires.
        There used to also be ample prepaid options with wire information that used to work fairly well.  Yet because of the mass amounts of people using those options, they have become a thing of the past.
        My first and honest guess is now that the rep has asked for information again.  Work with them, maybe do some exploring.  Yet I would still be working on getting an account somewhere.  Honestly I'm sure there has to be somewhere that would open an account for you.
        Even in the hard ass states of California and Wisconsin, there are banking options.
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        sloto wrote:

        Hi

        Sloto here,  please can i have your username?

        Thanks


        My username at Sloto is trpschick.  Thank you for the reply
      • Sloto cash

        sloto

          Casino Rep
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 53
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          69
        • last active 11 days ago
        Thank you, I will contact you soon

        Sloto
      • Avatar 1625

        trpschick

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 90
          thanks given
        • 251
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active about 2 months ago
        WOW, you are speedy ... Thank you .. I will wait for your reply

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 620
        members online
      • 14083
        guests online
      • 197
        new posts
      • 2487
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170