slotocash takes away match deposits

    1,219
    views
    8
    replies
    Last post ago over 1 year by kerch123
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Full Member
      136
    • last active 6 hrs ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        remember when YOU PLAY AT SLOTOCASH IF YOU WIN ,,YOU LOSE ALL MATCHDEPOSITS  BUSH LEAGUE CASINO  ALL THEY WANT THERE IS LOSERS



        IN A WAY THEY DID ME A FAVOR MATCH DEPOSITS 30X AND OVER ARE A SUCKER BET .STILL IT  BOTHERS ME THEY DO THAT CAUSE YOU WITHDRAW A FEW PENNIES
      • Sloto cash
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          88
        • last active 1 day ago
        Hi

        Thanks for your message

        Please can we get a username to assist with this

        Mr Sloto
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        sloto wrote:

        Hi

        Thanks for your message

        Please can we get a username to assist w


        alexwins  they did offer me a match deposit at 60x  greedy casino
      • Sloto cash
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          88
        • last active 1 day ago
        Hi

        I am unable to find an account called alexwins 

        Please can you private message me email and full name?

        Mr Sloto
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        sloto wrote:

        Hi

        I am unable to find an account called alexwins 

        Please can you private message me email and full name?

        Mr Sloto

        as I told you in the pm kerch123
      • Sloto cash
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          88
        • last active 1 day ago
        Hi

        We have reviewed your account and all bonuses you have available hold 15x or less. The 60x bonus was most likely mistakenly offered by our support staff. We don't offer any bonuses with 60x. In that case, the rep probably meant 60x the deposit and not deposit + bonus which would be the standard 30x.

        As you may be aware, our bonuses are designed to give advantage to our players so they can play their favourite games and increase their chances of winning. We are aware that you are fully enjoying our wide variety of offers. However, our system sets up bonuses depending on your bonus ratio compared to your deposits, gaming pattern etc

        You can always check your email for exclusive offers for your account. We can confirm you have a 100% Weekend Bonus + 25 Free Spins from Friday through Sunday, a 50% bonus redeemable twice per day and unlimited cashback offer in case you prefer to play with no bonus attached. All offers with no max cashout.

        Feel free to contact our support if you have further questions.

        Mr Sloto
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        sloto wrote:

        Hi

        We have reviewed your account and all bonuses you have available hold 15x or less. The 60x bonus was most likely mistakenly offered by our support staff. We don't offer any bonuses with 60x. In that case, the rep probably meant 60x the deposit and not deposit + bonus which would be the standard 30x.

        As you may be aware, our bonuses are designed to give advantage to our players so they can play their favourite games and increase their chances of winning. We are aware that you are fully enjoying our wide variety of offers. However, our system sets up bonuses depending on your bonus ratio compared to your deposits, gaming pattern etc

        You can always check your email for exclusive offers for your account. We can confirm you have a 100% Weekend Bonus + 25 Free Spins from Friday through Sunday, a 50% bonus redeemable twice per day and unlimited cashback offer in case you prefer to play with no bonus attached. All offers with no max cashout.

        Feel free to contact our support if you have further questions 


        I did and that answer proves you do a withdraw and match deposits are gone like me from your greedy casino
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        lol
        to slotocash ,,no it is nolottamatchdeposits

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 733
        members online
      • 16271
        guests online
      • 111
        new posts
      • 9930
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170