SLOTSNUTS BOGUS SITE

Our community has 91,816 members and growing
with 348,720 posts in 20,209 topics by 2,473 members.
Headline back 2
    6,226
    views
    23
    replies
    Last post ago over 3 years by FAZIII1
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Newbie
      1
    • last active over 3 years ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Newbie
          1
        • last active over 3 years ago
        I played on slotsnuts  ready to cash out and they refuse my request.  breach of contract they said I've nevered have played with them and they said I had 2 accts which was B.S. cuz I know I didn't.  Don't waste your money with this bogus site folks.
        Wish all of u big bucks to come your way.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        Welcome to the forum wetever.

        They are a rogue site and carry a warning under the casino review.  So sorry you had to find out the hard way.

        Check out all the casinos listed HERE and if you try to select one with a warning on them, some reputable casinos are recommended in their place.

        Better luck for your future deposits.

        blue
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 6 months ago
        Great advice Blueday.  But unfortunately the list is far from accurate when it comes to giving warnings at rogue casinos.  There are plenty of casinos that do not have warning that are rogue.  I understand theres a lot of work that has to go into updating and identifying the rogue casino, but if LCB is going to make a list it needs to be accurate.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        BMWSTACK wrote:

        Great advice Blueday.  But unfortunately the list is far from accurate when it comes to giving warnings at rogue casinos.  There are plenty of casinos that do not have warning that are rogue.  I understand theres a lot of work that has to go into updating and identifying the rogue casino, but if LCB is going to make a list it needs to be accurate.


        The list is "all casinos" not "all rogue casinos".

        If you think a casino is rogue and it is not listed as such, maybe you could tell us about it.  A rogue casino is not based on one misdemeanour but things going wrong time and again.

        Care to enlighten?
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        blueday wrote:

        Welcome to the forum wetever.

        They are a rogue site and carry a warning under the casino review.  So sorry you had to find out the hard way.

        Check out all the casinos listed HERE and if you try to select one with a warning on them, some reputable casinos are recommended in their place.

        Better luck for your future deposits.

        blue


        You said there are warnings on the rogue casinos.  I am saying that the list is far from accurate in terms of giving warnings.  Am I wrong?  Have you looked at the list lately?  Would you go deposit your money at some of the casinos that do not have "warnings"?  Do I really have to list the individual casinos that are known rogue in the online world that do not have warnings?

        LCB certainly does not have an obligation to list warning and rogue sites.  If LCB wants to list all casinos for the purpose of an affiliate link then so be it.  All I am saying is if LCB is going to list "warnings" then the list needs to be accurate, because if not I may rely on LCB warnings and end up clicking on the wrong one.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 5 days ago
        They don't care. You better believe they get revenues from Rogue casinos as well.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        BMWSTACK wrote:

        blueday wrote:

        Welcome to the forum wetever.

        They are a rogue site and carry a warning under the casino review.  So sorry you had to find out the hard way.

        Check out all the casinos listed HERE and if you try to select one with a warning on them, some reputable casinos are recommended in their place.

        Better luck for your future deposits.

        blue
        [/quote]

        You said there are warnings on the rogue casinos.  I am saying that the list is far from accurate in terms of giving warnings.  Am I wrong?  Have you looked at the list lately?  Would you go deposit your money at some of the casinos that do not have "warnings"?  Do I really have to list the individual casinos that are known rogue in the online world that do not have warnings?

        LCB certainly does not have an obligation to list warning and rogue sites.  If LCB wants to list all casinos for the purpose of an affiliate link then so be it.  All I am saying is if LCB is going to list "warnings" then the list needs to be accurate, because if not I may rely on LCB warnings and end up clicking on the wrong one.


        Warnings are related to the casinos that LCB is aware of.  LCB rely heavily on the members to give feedback on sites not paying, slow paying etc. and no, I'm not expecting you to list all the rogue sites but a couple that are not listed as rogue on LCB and reasons, would certainly have been welcome.

        If you don't feel you want to, then that's fine.

        [quote author=chocolateman link=topic=28371.msg271612#msg271612 date=1374961276]
        They don't care. You better believe they get revenues from Rogue casinos as well.


        That's a pretty harsh and sweeping statement chocolateman. 

        We don't like to see our members being stitched up whether they signed up through LCB or not - we don't stop to ask if a player signed up through LCB - we just go ahead and try to help.

      • Soad1
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          629
        • last active 11 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        gosh chocolateman you are such a troll.  LCB has a warning list for all rogue casinos and warnings placed in their reviews and at forum.

        they also have support board and representatives and they personally get involved in helping members. But if members do not heed the warnings and still choose to play at these casinos then it is their problem.

        to say that LCB don't care is BS statement and you know it.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        2fast4u wrote:

        gosh chocolateman you are such a troll.  LCB has a warning list for all rogue casinos and warnings placed in their reviews and at forum.

        they also have support board and representatives and they personally get involved in helping members. But if members do not heed the warnings and still choose to play at these casinos then it is their problem.

        to say that LCB don't care is BS statement and you know it.


        Your first sentence saying there are warning's is where my comments started.  My point is the list is not accurate in terms of warnings.  There are lots of known rogues that are in the list that do not have warnings.  Take for example 21dukes,  a known rogue topgame operator.  There is no warning listed.

        I have seen LCB help on issues.  The staff definitely get's involved to help in resolving problems.  At the same time I believe they almost have an obligation to help with the way the list and links are set up.  What I mean by that is, the list of casinos have lots of evil operators, and at the same time even if there is a warning LCB still has an affiliate link.  If there is a warning/known rogue they probably shouldn't allow someone to be directed to the site and should probably not be an aff.  For example if I wasn't that sharp, and didn't see the warning on Captain Jacks, I could click on it, join with LCB as an affiliate, possibly win and not get paid.  If I came back here to say please help, the response is probably, "there is a warning listed", my response would be "why would you have a link then?"

        I do sometimes enjoy reading post's and posting here.  But I also do understand that Rogues are welcome here.  Rogues have been shut out by lots of site, but have somewhat of a shelter here.  I have known what to expect since day 1 of being a member here. Ultimately LCB is an affiliate with a forum for discussion.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        I can only find one fairly recent thread about 21Dukes.  There has to be more than one complaint before Zuga will consider making a casino rogue.  If a casino was made rogue with just one complaint, there wouldn't be many casinos left to play at!

        The list is accurate insofaras this forum is concerned.  Player complaints are taken seriously and if the same casino keeps popping up with complaints, Zuga will make a timely and fair decision and place a warning on the casino. 

        Yes there are affiliate links but this is a business at the end of the day.  You will also see that some of the warnings are about affiliates also not being paid but you will still see an affiliate link!
        Rated:
        2.5
        / 5
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 6 months ago
        blueday wrote:

        I can only find one fairly recent thread about 21Dukes.  There has to be more than one complaint before Zuga will consider making a casino rogue.  If a casino was made rogue with just one complaint, there wouldn't be many casinos left to play at!

        The list is accurate insofaras this forum is concerned.  Player complaints are taken seriously and if the same casino keeps popping up with complaints, Zuga will make a timely and fair decision and place a warning on the casino. 

        Yes there are affiliate links but this is a business at the end of the day.  You will also see that some of the warnings are about affiliates also not being paid but you will still see an affiliate link!



        Thanks for the info Blue , now I understand.  When I was talking about rogue casinos being on your list, I was saying it based upon casinos being known rogues in the online casino world.  I understand now that LCB bases it upon their own experience.  Yes indeed you cant make a casino rogue based upon one complaint.  So just to FYI the list does have some known rogues on the list.

        Yes indeed LCB is a business and can list whatever they want. But at the same time selling an inferior product or in this case allowing evil casinos to be advertised and linked can be a reflection on the business and owners.  I for one would never allow my customers to be exposed to a problem casino, but that just me.
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,592
        • last active 10 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Index
        • Index
        • Soad1
        • Images
        • 2d4818989f1ca7ccfaccc9b2527a6916
        • Avatar 45346
        • No avatar small
        • Index
        • Nirvana2
        Hey guys,

        LCB is a casino and bonus directory. We list all casinos and all bonuses making it an extensive library of various information gambling related.

        Warnings are posted at reviews, forum, bonus lists and casino warning page. If players choose to neglect the warnings then it is their prerogative. And if there is a problem then we take upon us to assist and resolve such issues. Failure to resolve a complaint would lead to further blocking such casino.

        Hence some of the casinos that have warnings have active links, and that's in case when they do pay, but with a delay and they do resolve complaints. Those that never pay have, aside from the warnings, pop up blocker too ( when you click on the link/banner ). Given this topic's subject SlotsNuts Warning is an example of a casino having such blocker.

        Just because some casino is blacklisted elsewhere doesn't mean they should be blacklisted on LCB. We rely on our members feedback and complaint(s) posted on our site and/or received through email.
        Then and only then we decide, given such feedback, unresolved complaints and so on, if a casino deserves to be placed on our own warning list, or removed from the list for that matter.

        Now one may ask how can that be sufficient or relevant. Given that LCB has one of the biggest forums and given the sheer volume of our traffic , it is more than relevant to make such decisions given the feedback we receive. Also it s relevant because we have the power to influence casinos and make them do the right thing.

        Also each review has a star rating and every member can rate at their own discretion. And that is also relevant as it shows new visitors what they can expect from xyw casino. Also each review has a comment area where feedback can be left , giving visitors a full insight on that casino.

        In over 6 years that LCB has been around we have helped thousands of players to get paid, which probably equals in hundreds of thousands of dollars. Many of those players were never our visitors before but found us through search engines looking for reviews. And this is why LCB is instrumental as being a relevant source.

        This is why I believe we have a fair model that give more than enough info to players to decide where to play, but also gives a chance to casinos to compete against other casinos, improve their service and gives them a chance to fix their act if they want warning removed.

        hope this clarifies
        Zuga


      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 5 days ago
        @BMWSTACK now you know why Bryan runs the most respected gambling forum on the net.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          52
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Me
        • Nirvana2
        I think I've tried all the online casinos at least once and based on my experiences the list at LCB is nearly 100% accurate. There might be one or two casinos I would like to see have warnings that do not, but just because I had a problem at those casinos that does not mean other people have or will. For example, I had a problem at one of the "best" online RTG casinos. Very few people have had a problem with them but I did. Does that make them rogue? No. Are they listed as rogue at any casino blog/forum? No. Because most people have not had any problem with them.

        Also, the list at LCB is updated regularly based on what I have seen unlike most other forums. Were it not for LCB, I would not know about Cleo's VIP room - the coolest new casino for players in the USA. I still do not see that casino listed at any other forums. Apparently only LCB is aware they exist.

        And one thing I know for sure is when I had a problem recently with a casino and turned to LCB, they helped me all the way. Without having a place like this to post a complaint for not only casino managers to see but the public as well, and the support of Zuga and everyone else at LCB, what chance would any of us have at getting an issue resolved with an online casino? Were it not for LCB the issue would probably still be unresolved. I know there are other forums out there, but LCB is the only one who was willing to help me without making me jump through hoops and follow guidelines that are almost as strict as the rogue casinos payout policies.

        LCB is by far the best online casino forum in my opinion.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Ozzonap wrote:

        I think I've tried all the online casinos at least once and based on my experiences the list at LCB is nearly 100% accurate. There might be one or two casinos I would like to see have warnings that do not, but just because I had a problem at those casinos that does not mean other people have or will. For example, I had a problem at one of the "best" online RTG casinos. Very few people have had a problem with them but I did. Does that make them rogue? No. Are they listed as rogue at any casino blog/forum? No. Because most people have not had any problem with them.

        Also, the list at LCB is updated regularly based on what I have seen unlike most other forums. Were it not for LCB, I would not know about Cleo's VIP room - the coolest new casino for players in the USA. I still do not see that casino listed at any other forums. Apparently only LCB is aware they exist.

        And one thing I know for sure is when I had a problem recently with a casino and turned to LCB, they helped me all the way. Without having a place like this to post a complaint for not only casino managers to see but the public as well, and the support of Zuga and everyone else at LCB, what chance would any of us have at getting an issue resolved with an online casino? Were it not for LCB the issue would probably still be unresolved. I know there are other forums out there, but LCB is the only one who was willing to help me without making me jump through hoops and follow guidelines that are almost as strict as the rogue casinos payout policies.

        LCB is by far the best online casino forum in my opinion.


        I find it hard to believe that you have deposited, won, and got paid successfully at all the casinos on the list.  I would not play with your money at half of the casinos on the list. This is not an assumption or an opinion, it is a fact.  I have been in the online gambling community for 10+ years.  I have studied and researched online casinos for that entire period.

        The only time I sometimes see another forum not helping is because the casino is a known rogue.

        Cleos VIP is a very sketchy operation and people tend to distance themselves from organizations as such, that's why you have not heard much.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 669
        members online
      • 13023
        guests online
      • 97
        new posts
      • 1536
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170