Treasure mile complaint - Resolved
Our community has 92,695 members and growing with 352,369 posts in 20,349 topics by 2,502 members.
- Started by
- last active about 4 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- For the last month December since the 10th I used your bonus code for the 60 free spins and turned that into 600 dollars. I went to withdraw 500 of this money. On the same day that did the withdrawel I was given a code for I think 20 free spins on tails of new york. I had already processed the withdrawel request 9 hours earlier and was told by friend that the free spins with no playthrough requirement. I was not given additional playthrough requirements by the software. This was all January 3rd. The withdrawel was 5:30 am and the bonus was 2:30 pm. Today they denied me and took my entire account of money over $600.00 dollars and said I had done two bonuses in a row without a deposit so I had to forfeit my entire account.
I am George ****** in Florida username rebelcowboy61 if anyone on here can help me with this I would truly appreciate it. This is totally 100% rogue of the casino to pull this with me. I won 5.00 on tails of new york. This gave me like 89 total online and had withdrawn I believe 530.00 to cover the cheque cost.
I have never dealt with anything like that so any support advice help is surely appreciated. So everyone understand I had already done the withdrawel before the supposable hearsay mistake or wrong doing. Which dont agree I did anything wrong whatsoever. They set me up imho. OK so that all being said I put all of this in writing today to them and they are going over it again. They have not denied me yet on the second try. They actually seem to agree so far that the withdrawel happened first so shouldnt have anything to do with any wrong doing. So will keep informed but any suggestions or help is appreciated.
- That "Bull......"Normally if you have already used a bonus, you cannot get another bonus until you make a deposit, BUT'; you usually can't even claim the second bonus(it will be denied). So #1, why did they offer you the second bonus to begin with, answer, because they all always do but normally when you attempt to claim it it is denied because you didn't make a real deposit after claiming the 1st bonus. So IMO their system screwed up by allowing you to claim the second bonus
#2, if they were a reputable group they would honor your withdrawal/win and not honor anything won from the second free spin bonus offer as it was their mistake allowing it to be redeemed and for offering it to you when you had a withdrawal pending.
#3 it is clear they are attempting to screw you out of your win.
Have you deposited at this casino in the past 60 days? If so, if they refuse to pay you. dispute the entire amount you deposited up to the amount they owe you.
Also, I don't know of any casino that allows you to claim any bonuses or even make a deposit when the cashier shows a pending withdrawal. Something really screwed up here.
Post more information as you receive it.
- Replied by
- at February 22, 2013, 14:32:55
- last active 8 days ago
My name is James Matthews and I am a Senior Host at the Treasure Mile Casino. I would like to assist you with your query.
We have had a look at your casino account and we noticed that you had in fact claimed two free offers in succession without making a deposit. What happened was when you joined the Treasure Mile Casino you claimed an affiliate offer which entitled you to $60 worth of free spins. You claimed this and played your free spins on the video slot game called Alpha Squad.
As per the terms and conditions at the casino you are entitled to claim a maximum of $100 for your first withdrawal from a free money or free spins offer granted that you have met the playthrough requirement of 40X on that bonus amount. It states in Rule 10. 1 Where a player has won using their first free money offer/no deposit bonus (i.e. no deposit was made), a maximum withdrawal amount of $100 applies.
You then claimed a second free offer which is a free spins offer that is available as part of the Treasure Mile Welcome offer. This offer is available to all Players that join Treasure Mile Casino and is advertised on the Treasure Mile website. This offer can be claimed without consultation from the Casino Support Team and is eligible for one claim per new registration at the casino. Now as per the terms and conditions in Rule 10.3 Where a player has won using their second free money offer/no deposit bonus (i.e. no deposit was made), such winnings will be forfeited and no withdrawal will be permitted.
So you can see that your first Free offer is payable however if you claim a second free offer and you have still not made a deposit at the casino any winnings from that second offer will be voided.
Now we have attempted to contact you on the 10th and 11th January by email and by telephone call as we wanted to advise you to please initiate a withdrawal for the $100 that you are eligible to receive. According to your Treasure Mile account balance there is still $100 in cash money available and you may go ahead and cashout at your earliest convenience.
If you are able to make a withdrawal this weekend and provided you return all the required verification documents we will be happy to not only process your withdrawal first thing Monday morning but we will also take the liberty of taking care of any fees involved with your preferred method of payment so that we can ensure you will be paid the full $100.
I have instructed the Casino Support Team to email you with the details of this which you should receive shortly and you will also be contacted by telephone this evening so that we can ensure you are given the opportunity to make a withdrawal and receive it in good time.
I trust this will assist in explaining what happened so that you are aware what to do in future. Please be aware that we are available 24/7 365 days a year for your convenience so please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always ready to help and to listen.
Best of luck with your future gaming at Treasure Mile Casino and have a splendid day.
Treasure Mile Casino – Senior Host
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played