CLOSED - Winaday Casino Complaint
Readers of this topic also read:
want to share with you what winaday did to me,please move to where it belongs but before i pass,or pass out i need to share what they did to me- winaday screwed me GOOD! first i took the only money i get for my birthday $25 from dad and scweexed together $28.52 and paid the parapalegic bus $30 i had held to deposit at winaday,so i got it on my debit card,now winaday and its proccessor took my $28.51 and left me $3.80 in the hole on my debit card which will xharge me $30 for a late fee,so i go home all happy to get my playing time and find out they double charged me leaving me not only broke and in the whole but ready for suicide,ive a bottle of hydrocodone for the pain,i lost my leg and the use of the other in 91 in the gulf and ive been taking 5 every 15 minutes hoping to doe soon,so far i feel great and could almost walk,only after proving to winaday they owe me my deposit,they have admidted they made a mistake but are pretty happy they dont have to pay it back to a dead man,ive been with them since they opened annnnd have had some good luck there never any trouble on my end with depositing so i asked the supervisor and was told NO! we cant eeven put $10 in your account even though you say you will pay it back when we straighten this out on the next buissness day! BUISSNESS DAY! THATS EFFING MONDAY,I GOT TO STARE AT THE WALLS AND DRINK BLACK COFFEE UNTIL MONDAY AND YOU CAN EVEN PUT HOW BOUT $5 IN MY ACCOUNT! NO! they used to give me binuses all the time and i thought of the like family,lately they have been so cheap and act like a family of demons.anyway,if im not trusted that much i got 70 more hydros i this bottle and another full just for an occasion like this. god bless you all and be carefull thes people are not nice once you become a regular,ive been with them since the day they opened 5 or 6 years ago! my account was yobaboy,you may see a few praises around from me,please disregard them once they get you you are there garbage!
- Started by
- at November 29, 2014, 02:43:33
- last active 27 days ago
- Replied by
- at November 29, 2014, 20:53:26
- last active 24 min ago
I could not agree more with Lips.
- Replied by
- at November 29, 2014, 21:15:22
If you are contemplating to take your own life over just $30 , then you MUST QUIT gambling. And I mean NOW.
You need to find some help, and a good place to start would be this page : http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/gamblinghelp.html
There You can find a lot of useful links , one of them being gamblersanonymous site.
Also another option would be to suspend your forum account as the forum topics here and the promotions might prove to be too tempting for you.
I'm sad to read your post yobaboy - not because you say you got screwed but because of your suicidal thoughts.
- Replied by
- at November 30, 2014, 01:56:56
- last active 6 hrs ago
I agree totally with Lips and Zuga and you must get some help and right now! There are some online resources that can help you and will only take 5 minutes of your time - read here
I feel bad writing about your problem on Winaday, however, I just want you to know that I have messaged the rep (Jack) with a link to this thread and hopefully, he will be able to help but as you already have realised, it's the weekend and he will not be around until Monday. That said, he will read my message early Monday morning.
Things will work out yobaboy do not ever contemplate something like that. I live in daily pain with a chronic illness that makes it sometimes impossible for me to get up and down without help when i have a flare up. Please take Zuga,lips and blue's advice and seek help. I am sure this mess will be cleared up Monday my friend .
- Replied by
- at November 30, 2014, 02:53:53
- last active 1 day ago
- im not going to kill myself over it, but that was extra money i planned to use to enjoy my weekend,my needs all have been taken care of, but the way they treated me when i joined them from day 1 when they opened up and until now has been like superman and now a piece of dogcrap. believe me i would not spend anything but extra money on gambling and that money was extra,problem was that was all the extra money not a penny more for my gambling,do you see what im saying? in the past when winaday screwed up they would say here,heres $10 until we straighten it out,now they first called me a liar and a theif than figured out they were wrong but did not a thing to make it any easier-so i took my pain medicine had an extra couple of drinks and stared at the wall for several days now and will still do so till monday. thats all-its their right to treat me like that but not nice at all and i once considered these people family i called them by first name and they called me by first name. thinking about that if i am in such a lower class they need to call me mr. heissner from now on. i will not call them by their first names either if it starts with j,i will now call them j since i cant call them by last name.anyways im not in financial trouble but would you spend more than what you budget for gambling? i dont and i dont think anyone else would either. god bless you all for your compassion and though i breath through a straw at night to keep me alive and cant walk/ most of the time i dont even think about it until they treated me like this-they dont realize everytime i budget money to gamble i have to budget an extra $30 to take the handicap bus to take me 5 blocks away and 5 blocks home,so a $25 deposit costs me $55.others take it for granted its a 10 minute walk. thank you for being there lcb but winaday is not the angel they once were. g.h.
- Replied by
- at December 01, 2014, 14:12:53
- Casino Rep613
- last active 15 hrs ago
While we are sorry about pending block not being removed by the time the deposit amount was deducted which can rarely happen, sadly there is not much we can do about it ourselves /
Nonetheless, in the meanwhile our Billing Department has made an extra step contacting our e-cash partner to release the pending block, plus having already reimbursed yobaboy for any extra/overdraft fees over the weekend, i.e. outside the regular business hours.
However, as this has been going on for some time, let me join few other LCB members advising you to stay away from real money gambling. Having said so, this is to confirm that you've been put on cool-off period in duration of 6 months.
/In case you simply can't resist the urge of playing your favorite games, you can do so free play mode.
Lastly, paraphrasing one of my favorite quotes, wishing you luck always looking on the bright side of life!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played