Hi just another suggestion here. Maybe you could incorporate a 'like' or 'thumbs up' button, which notifies the user when a post of theirs has been liked or thumbed up. I know you already have the 'Thank you' button and maybe you could make it so you get a notification when someone does that on one of your posts, similar to Facebook, because as far as I'm aware there is no way of seeing a post is popular unless you backtrack or specifically choose to receive notifications to replies.
A "Like" or "thumbs up" button
Readers of this topic also read:
- Mandarin Palace Exclusive Freeroll Tourney only for LCBers For New and Existing Players - US...READ
- Started by
- Dominic Horsley
- at July 02, 2014, 22:41:51
- last active 7 months ago
- Yeah I think I do, but I use the link on the forum main page anyway the Show new replies to your posts link. I mean maybe a notification that pops up on the right next to your name at the top of the screen for convenience maybe? I didn't explain it very well, lol. I'm not so sure any more, it seemed like a good idea when i thought of it.
That is not doable at present time due to limitation of the SMF forum software we are currently using.
- Replied by
- at July 03, 2014, 21:32:14
However i do like the idea, and it is something we might look into once we start the work on new forum ( which we plan on doing soon ).
Not sure if its going to be doable or not though, or even worth the hassle we shall see
- Replied by
- at July 04, 2014, 22:58:34
- last active 5 months ago
You will probably get fed up with my suggestions eventually if keep giving them lol.
Il just say this:
At the top left of the bar next to the drop down menu it says 'casino' to go back to the homepage, it confused me when i first started here, perhaps just a simple picture of the logo, or 'LCB' & the logo would be a better indication to go back to the hompage?
- Hi I was thinking about the like or thumbs up idea I suggested, and I think this would work really well for reviews of Casinos and Slots/games because when someone spends a lot of time writing a detailed review of the game or casino they would get the recognition they deserve, and maybe the most thumbed up comments would go to the top of the comments board like on YouTube. I know it is not possible at the moment but just a suggestion for the future.
- Replied by
- at July 17, 2014, 15:50:21
i didnt mean for it 2 be used in that sort of negative way guys....
- Replied by
- at July 18, 2014, 19:10:15
- last active 3 hrs ago
i think it would be good if we could have a new 'no deposit freebies' board used only to submit
FREE NO DEPOSIT bonuses/codes/spins & NOTHIN ELSE.....
except 4 a comments tab...of course ....so members can still comment away to collect their coins
members can click if they got freebie or if they didnt get it.
it gets a bit annoying wen i think a new nd bonus has been posted only to read another one of those
"thanx i got it" 8'| AND "yeh me too" 8'|
posts.. Eergh!!! amp; >:( >:D
- yeah, I created a topic http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casinos/your-free-spins-winnings-post-it-only-here/ for posting your free spins winnings and chit-chatter thing but nobody seems to care about it (when I ask people to post things like this there I just see another post "thanks, I got it but I didn't won anything" - come on.. I spend a lot of time of LCB's forum but sometimes I'm really short of it too so reading a page full of "thanks, it works" is a little bit annoying.
What about some kind of sanctions? I know it sounds a little bit cruel but something like -1$ LCB chip for spammy posts in ND topics could save this problem (cruel but effective ) Else Zuga can remind it 10 times a day and it won't change anything.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played