Bonus catagory for US players
Anything you think could be improved or is missing from the site.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- Do you think it would be beneficial for the forum to have a seperate catagory for bonuses for US Players? I think it would make it alot easier for US players to find a free or deposit bonus if there was a catagory just for casinos that accept US players. I often find myself clicking on so many bonus offers only to find that the casino does not accept US players. Just a thought.
- trpschick i understand what your saying, and many sites have us/no us. that ok imo. sometimes usa forget theres other countries out there. theres as many many bans/no play out there for other countries. sweden is small, but represent alot of online gaming, especialy in poker. usa is usally not welcome because of gaming/betting rules, unfortunatly sweden is banned at many places for bonus abuse. im not saying a usa ok or not topic would be wrong, but why not other countries then? i myself have to download, trial and error, or read. i dont see why americans cant do the same. my 5 cents.
- Tirilej wrote:
It is a good ide and I understand why you want it, but who is going to do the searching? I am not a good poster of new offers but since I can play in 99% of the casinos I dont even think about looking who can play or not. Lucky me!
Yep, you are lucky! It is just frustrating when you cannot easily find the info on the casino's website. You read and read and it says nothing about which jurisdictions are banned.....then you have to go through the whole process of downloading and getting half way through registration only to find that you cannot play. Another helpful thing might be when someone posts a coupon or new casino to also post the software as well as whether or not USA can play. Most people from the US know which software they can play and that might be helpful. I do realize that US is not the only country that forum members are from and I do not want anyone to think that I feel we should have preferential treatment. I apologize to anyone that I offended.
- No need for apologizing. You didn´t offend anyone
I do believe that we could try to help eachother more when we are posting new sites, but we cant force anyone.
I have stopped trying out every new casino until I know more about them. I dont want anyone to steal my identity or send me more spam than I can handle. There are so many rouge and so many reputable. Why choose the bad ones if you dont have to? But that is just my opinion. Just play and have fun
- MISTERTEE wrote:
I just look for the U.S. flag that has a green check mark in it - which means U.S. is accepted ! Here at LCB !
I agree with MISTERTEE, the little flags help A LOT!
- I found this information on our site while i was researching. I as a newbie....or should i say new Jr. Member..hehe....did not know this page existed. At bottom of page it shows which casino will take USA and which will not:
Gambling online illegal in the USA?
And they are in alphabetical order....very nice
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played