ignore a post or thread..
Readers of this topic also read:
- I was wondering something, i am not a programmer or anything so im just asking, but maybe to cut down on all the extra posts in no deposit bonus threads, or even other posts that might interfer on a personalized option to be able to ignore the extra postings and it will remove it, kind of like when you ignore a person you can't see what they say.. but do it with postings, i love everyone here and all that they say, but for some people it does get in the way.. i really don't know if it can be done, but if so it might really help those that get frustrated
- Replied by
- at August 26, 2010, 02:16:07
- last active 2 hrs ago
As you probably know this has been an on going complaint. I do split posts and create new threads when they go off topic. It is tough to move some posts when it pertains to the chip or tech issues. Members want to know in the thread certain things that come up. Others want nothing more said than the code.
As far as removing content that is not an option due to the fact we are a public forum. Once again i would like to say that i try to clean it up as much as i can and remove posts that are trivial in content such as "got it" and 'didn't get it" repeated 15 times. The best ignore option is the click to the next page.
Due to lack of codes these days there is alot more chitter chatter. For you and those who are frustrated by this i do apologize.
Yes Lips you do an excellent job!!!! It really does not bother me, and before it would even ever get to that point you have already fixed it lol
- Replied by
- at August 26, 2010, 02:50:36
- last active 13 days ago
I actually didn't know if there was some way with the new site coming up if somewhere there was some coding to add where the post or thread can be ticked to ignore, that just if there i'm suggesting that option
- Sometimes the "chat" elements can even be quite helpfull.
"Check your XYZ MG Casino account for free spins."
Next 5 to 6 posts:
"Nada, niente, nilch, hey I am a depositor, didn´t get anything."
Post No. 7:
"You will find it in game ABC."
This could have been communicated in post No. 1, though.
And then, the promotion is over >:(
- If the chat room was located somewhere on the screen, no matter where you were on the website, it was always available for you to read or post a comment, I think it would cut down on all the extra crap that everyone gets frustrated about.
I've seen this on other sites and it seems to work. I like reading the chat room talk when I am surfing through a site, if it is available, but I never stop to just go into the chat room that is somewhere else because I think I might miss something somewhere else.
- Hi ya Jade!
I see what you mean as you are suggesting to have a chat window right on the screen where you can see both the thread/post and chat so you wouldn't have to have two separate windows opened but once you open the popup, while you are surfing the pages, all you have to do is to click on the menu bottom opened popup window it's almost same as having a YM or MSN live chat window opened while you are doing something else...
It only takes couple times to get used to it...I am hoping...:)
P.S: I would love for you to come and visit me at the chat room...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played