Is website lagging for anyone else?

Anything you think could be improved or is missing from the site.
Headline back 2
    1,054
    views
    9
    replies
    Last post ago almost 2 years by leannep
    Aceking1

    h34dhunt3r

      Jr. Member
    • male
    • offline
    "A king can do no wrong, unless it runs into an ace."
    • 17
      thanks given
    • 40
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Jr. Member
      78
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Aceking1

        h34dhunt3r

          Jr. Member
        • male
        • offline
        "A king can do no wrong, unless it runs into an ace."
        • 17
          thanks given
        • 40
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Jr. Member
          78
        • last active 4 months ago
        As topic says.

        Sometimes if I open 3-4 tabs, my browser starts lagging a lot (only on this site tho). And sometimes it starts freezing my page and delaying my mouse cursor by few seconds.

        I'm just wondering if its only me or its general issue?

        Thanks.
      • Avatar 14716

        csjequ

          Sr. Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 105
          thanks given
        • 139
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          458
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Your not the only one, I have it too. Sometimes when I am making a response and post it, it comes up with an error, and then I have to start rewrite for the 3. time, so annoying. It hasnt been like that before, so wonder why!!!
      • Index

        Sommi

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 661
          thanks given
        • 1135
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,059
        • last active 11 days ago
        For me it works fine, sometimes I have like 15 LCB's tabs opened. It just lags a little when I'm loading games (as they have to be "downloaded") and when I'm opening ">http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/free-casino-games.html as these pages are pretty big to load
      • Aceking1

        h34dhunt3r

          Jr. Member
        • male
        • offline
        "A king can do no wrong, unless it runs into an ace."
        • 17
          thanks given
        • 40
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          78
        • last active 4 months ago
        csjequ wrote:

        Your not the only one, I have it too. Sometimes when I am making a response and post it, it comes up with an error, and then I have to start rewrite for the 3. time, so annoying. It hasnt been like that before, so wonder why!!!


        Ok so its not only me. As a programer, I can only guess thats because site is overloaded - more content on it and more users then before. And prolly server can't process all of it. LCB management should consider moving site to a bigger server and better provider, if its possible.
      • No avatar normal

        Gabi18

          Full Member
        • offline
        • 17
          thanks given
        • 80
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 4 months ago
        h34dhunt3r wrote:

        As topic says.

        Sometimes if I open 3-4 tabs, my browser starts lagging a lot (only on this site tho). And sometimes it starts freezing my page and delaying my mouse cursor by few seconds.

        I'm just wondering if its only me or its general issue?

        Thanks.



        I often too slow page. I use Mozilla Firefox browser. which browser you use it?
      • Aceking1

        h34dhunt3r

          Jr. Member
        • male
        • offline
        "A king can do no wrong, unless it runs into an ace."
        • 17
          thanks given
        • 40
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          78
        • last active 4 months ago
        Gabi18 wrote:

        h34dhunt3r wrote:

        As topic says.

        Sometimes if I open 3-4 tabs, my browser starts lagging a lot (only on this site tho). And sometimes it starts freezing my page and delaying my mouse cursor by few seconds.

        I'm just wondering if its only me or its general issue?

        Thanks.



        I often too slow page. I use Mozilla Firefox browser. which browser you use it?


        Same, Firefox. Since I'm kinda sharing my PC with little brother, he uses Chrome and I use Firefox. But I don't think that's the issue, Mozzila never lagged like this for me, ever.
      • No avatar normal

        Gabi18

          Full Member
        • offline
        • 17
          thanks given
        • 80
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          170
        • last active 4 months ago
        h34dhunt3r wrote:

        Gabi18 wrote:

        h34dhunt3r wrote:

        As topic says.

        Sometimes if I open 3-4 tabs, my browser starts lagging a lot (only on this site tho). And sometimes it starts freezing my page and delaying my mouse cursor by few seconds.

        I'm just wondering if its only me or its general issue?

        Thanks.



        I often too slow page. I use Mozilla Firefox browser. which browser you use it?


        Same, Firefox. Since I'm kinda sharing my PC with little brother, he uses Chrome and I use Firefox. But I don't think that's the issue, Mozzila never lagged like this for me, ever.


        It is also possible to have trouble with my computer, sometimes very slow especially when I'm using Flash content.
      • Miro

        miroslavlav

          admin
        • male
        • offline
        • 14
          thanks given
        • 16
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          8
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Me
        • Index
        • Aceking1
        • Anchi
        • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        • Index
        Hi All, as developer at LCB I can say that LCB is always trying to provide best user experience for its users along with the freshest and complete information about casinos and gambling.
        LCB certainly is broad and extensive site, so some kind of slowdown may occur from time to time since we have lots of content to serve, especially at times when there are large amount of users trying to access it.
        We are constantly trying to improve overall user experience and are always changing and updating  site. Sometimes during updates and modifications site may become unresponsive, but we are trying to get it to minimum.
        Also, we are in process of implementing new code for LCB that will bring new design and will be done using new technologies. Therefore, in near future site will be much smarter, better looking, optimised and will provide even better user experience
      • Index

        leannep

          Full Member
        • female
        • offline
        Hello, walls.
        Scroll-de-Roll
        • 240
          thanks given
        • 31
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          129
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Very interesting - am replying because I have a completely different take than the initial posting of this thread. Maybe my computer and exact version of windows and entire setup of this and that - but LCB is one of the few sites that I can motor around on very easily and well. My computer is an old desktop, but LCB, other than the odd free-game oddity, has been very reliable for me.  Cheers.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 25
        new members
      • 640
        members online
      • 15620
        guests online
      • 77
        new posts
      • 6379
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170