you guys have dropped the ball

Anything you think could be improved or is missing from the site.
Headline back 2
    12,142
    views
    31
    replies
    Last post ago over 6 years by acgofer
    No avatar normal

    pissedgambler

    • Newbie
    • offline
    • 0
      thanks given
    • 1
      thanks received

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        pissedgambler

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 1
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Newbie
          1
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        Like to start out by saying i hope you guys leave this post up, cause last time i said something unfavorable about you guys the post was removed and i was banned from posting. Now with that said everyone knows I've had account before that i don't use now. So I've noticed that LCB is more concerned about making  money then then the wellfare of there members but they'll lead you to believe just the opposite. Now with not just coming at you guys with accusations let me say why i believe that. How can a outfit looking out for members best interest make deals for exclusive bonuses with casinos that clearly are rogue. When you offer an exclusive bonuses from a casino don't be mistaken your members take that as a casino that is reputable just because of that. And everyone knows some of the rogue casinoslike coolcat, cirrus, sov, ...... and so on. But theres the ones that you guys deal with that they don't know about like all the top game casinos it like there support trained to lie and they don't honor there  exclusive bonuses that they have with you guys anyways, and the same go's most of the casinos using the Rival software but not all of them. There has to be  a better way to do this like maybe put a disclaimer by the rogue casinos name wherever it is in regards bonuses on this site. Or quit making deals with and end your affiliate status with them, and try to make your money elsewhere. Put up banners everyone else has them. Then you could be neutral in your discussion making. But as it is with your money coming from the casinos there is no way you will be able to make a partial discussion. OK I'm done but really look in to changing some things for your members that believe you have there best intrest at heart and not your pocket book.
      • No avatar normal

        Imagin.ation

        • Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        Use Your Imagination
        Crazical Imaginical
        • 1789
          thanks given
        • 1199
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,841
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 17884
        Pissedgambler... i do share the feelings about some certain casions being rogue and should not get our hard earned money. But at the same time there are people who like those casinos. Keeping the rogues off the list would be just as hard as not let them on. I say if you know they are rogue as there are many warning signs all over LCB, you have a grown mind to not play at them. People would ask for exclusives even knowing the casino is rogue.
        I see LCB not discrimating against the casino as allowing them on here because some members are happy having them. Also LCB has brought direct casino support if there are problems with them and they do help.

        Theres good sides and bad sides to ALL online casinos, to me most are rogue or somethings wrong with them and thats due to complaints at every single online casino spoken by our own experience.

        LCB does look out for us and won't allow straight up crookedness right in our faces. But every single online casino experience is to each of their own.
      • Avatar 18318

        JacobBlack

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        STAND IN THE CORNER AND SCREAM WITH ME!!
                                    
        • 118
          thanks given
        • 190
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          868
        • last active about 1 month ago
        The warning signs are posted all over the site, and if you wish to ignore them then thats nobodies fault but your own. Personally I like playing a rouge freebie from time to time. Gives me something to do when im waiting on other important things. Even knowing theres a greater chance of not getting paid then getting paid, still fun.
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

        • Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        Thank you, this was well needed. I've been thinking of this also. I'm sure many have.
        I'm surprised to hear that your last post was removed, but then I have not read it or know any of the circumstances regarding that, so I will not comment it any further.
        This is of course a major issue and rises the question of ethics. Can a website that promote businesses that have been proven to act everything from sloppy, unprofessional to being rip-offs, still be considered serious and trustworthy??? Maybe some kind of general notice could be in place at the main page.
        I will be looking forward to the discussion that will hopefully follow. Thanks again for rising this issue!
      • Avatar 18318

        JacobBlack

        • Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        STAND IN THE CORNER AND SCREAM WITH ME!!
                                    
        • 118
          thanks given
        • 190
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          868
        • last active about 1 month ago
        And the same goes to you as well. Warning signs are posted all over the site about rouge casinos and the dangers of playing. Do I need to repeat this for anybody else?

        emmiee wrote:

        Thank you, this was well needed. I've been thinking of this also. I'm sure many have.
        I'm surprised to hear that your last post was removed, but then I have not read it or know any of the circumstances regarding that, so I will not comment it any further.
        This is of course a major issue and rises the question of ethics. Can a website that promote businesses that have been proven to act everything from sloppy, unprofessional to being rip-offs, still be considered serious and trustworthy??? Maybe some kind of general notice could be in place at the main page.
        I will be looking forward to the discussion that will hopefully follow. Thanks again for rising this issue!

      • Index

        blueday

        • admin
        • online
          • 18134
            thanks given
          • 9802
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,105
          • online

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Avatar 12582
          The warning signs are visible and there is a list of casinos to avoid

          Most people on this forum are over the age of consent and with the information that is posted, they can make an informed decision as to whether they choose to play at the rogue casinos or not, even though the warnings are posted.  You can read all the comments on another thread that was posted about this topic here.  You can see that the comments in this thread are pretty much the same.

          blue
        • No avatar normal

          emmiee

          • Sr.Newbie
          • female
          • offline
          • 19
            thanks given
          • 5
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Sr.Newbie
            39
          • last active 4 months ago


          JacobBlack wrote:

          And the same goes to you as well. Warning signs are posted all over the site about rouge casinos and the dangers of playing. Do I need to repeat this for anybody else?

          emmiee wrote:

          Thank you, this was well needed. I've been thinking of this also. I'm sure many have.
          I'm surprised to hear that your last post was removed, but then I have not read it or know any of the circumstances regarding that, so I will not comment it any further.
          This is of course a major issue and rises the question of ethics. Can a website that promote businesses that have been proven to act everything from sloppy, unprofessional to being rip-offs, still be considered serious and trustworthy??? Maybe some kind of general notice could be in place at the main page.
          I will be looking forward to the discussion that will hopefully follow. Thanks again for rising this issue!


        • Index

          blueday

          • admin
          • online
            • 18134
              thanks given
            • 9802
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,105
            • online
            emmiee wrote:

            Ok, can you please tell me where those warnings signs are, except from in the forums.


            Well, apart from the in forum (which is the obvious place they should be) - check out the reviews of the "warning" casinos - example check out this review of Coolcat Casino Review.  It's always worth reading the review of a casino before you attempt to either download and/or deposit.

            blue
          • No avatar normal

            emmiee

            • Sr.Newbie
            • female
            • offline
            • 19
              thanks given
            • 5
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Sr.Newbie
              39
            • last active 4 months ago
            I got a little carried away, business ethics being kind of my area.
            LCB is not a casino watchdog, and that is all that needs to be said, I guess.:)

            blueday wrote:

            The warning signs are visible and there is a list of casinos to avoid

            Most people on this forum are over the age of consent and with the information that is posted, they can make an informed decision as to whether they choose to play at the rogue casinos or not, even though the warnings are posted.  You can read all the comments on another thread that was posted about this topic here.  You can see that the comments in this thread are pretty much the same.

            blue
          • No avatar normal

            emmiee

            • Sr.Newbie
            • female
            • offline
            • 19
              thanks given
            • 5
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Sr.Newbie
              39
            • last active 4 months ago

            Thanks for this post from:

            • Index
            Oh, I am so sorry, and I'm really ashamed right now. I will check things out better in the future. Thanks Blue

            blueday wrote:

            emmiee wrote:

            Ok, can you please tell me where those warnings signs are, except from in the forums.


            Well, apart from the in forum (which is the obvious place they should be) - check out the reviews of the "warning" casinos - example check out this review of Coolcat Casino Review.  It's always worth reading the review of a casino before you attempt to either download and/or deposit.

            blue
          • No avatar normal

            loupom

            • Full Member
            • offline
            • 171
              thanks given
            • 60
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Full Member
              149
            • last active 4 months ago

            Thanks for this post from:

            • Index
            Thank you Blue,

            I am a member of LCB for 8 months+ & there is ONE thing that this forum tough me was to read the review & check the warning signs.!!! If I decide to play a rogue casino (free chips only !) I know I do it for the fun of it ( love slots lol) but I do not expect anything more then that.  If I ever win....well we will see when I get there but I know that my chances to be paid are slim...Again members of LCB READ!!!!


          • No avatar normal

            emmiee

            • Sr.Newbie
            • female
            • offline
            • 19
              thanks given
            • 5
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Sr.Newbie
              39
            • last active 4 months ago
            Now I have read some reviews Cool cat, Wild vegas, Club Player and others.
            "They do pay eventually if the player meets all the terms and conditions."
            That is a phrase I have not read before in connection to these casinos. I guess eventually is the key-word.

            blueday wrote:

            emmiee wrote:

            Ok, can you please tell me where those warnings signs are, except from in the forums.


            Well, apart from the in forum (which is the obvious place they should be) - check out the reviews of the "warning" casinos - example check out this review of Coolcat Casino Review.  It's always worth reading the review of a casino before you attempt to either download and/or deposit.

            blue
          • Index

            blueday

            • admin
            • online
              • 18134
                thanks given
              • 9802
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                admin
                20,105
              • online
              Yes emmiee - but you have to not have duplicate accounts, not used 2 free chips in a row, not abused them etc etc.

              blue
            • No avatar normal

              kynettie

              • Sr. Member
              • male
              • offline
              • 33
                thanks given
              • 70
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                Sr. Member
                310
              • last active 18 days ago
              blueday wrote:

              emmiee wrote:

              Ok, can you please tell me where those warnings signs are, except from in the forums.


              Well, apart from the in forum (which is the obvious place they should be) - check out the reviews of the "warning" casinos - example check out this review of Coolcat Casino Review.  It's always worth reading the review of a casino before you attempt to either download and/or deposit.

              blue

              U know the funny thing about Coolcat Casino they told me i'm banned from using the free chips. I been abusing them. They told me i can't use the free chips anymore until i make a deposit...yea right if i'm going to make a deposit there....LOL
            • No avatar normal

              Imagin.ation

              • Mighty! Member
              • female
              • offline
              Use Your Imagination
              Crazical Imaginical
              • 1789
                thanks given
              • 1199
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                Mighty! Member
                4,841
              • last active about 1 month ago
              major complaints on these rogue casinos is the cash-out payment time.. being over 3 weeks to months...and alot of people not knowing or understanding the terms and conditions of the casino AND the bonuses they play...

              the payment time of that long makes them rogue and the excuses for non payment.. BUT most of the excuses they use are true, people will have multiple accounts and have used free chips (being that the casino they signed up at has sisters)

              some people do understand and are willing to wait because eventually if all is well they do get paid

              excuses for not paying usually are mulitple accounts and/or chip abuse..
              the multiple accounts can be that a person is signed up at the casinos sister and received free chips.. now both terms are violated right there.. it's tricky..

            lcb activities in the last 24 hours

            • 31
              new members
            • 610
              members online
            • 13361
              guests online
            • 117
              new posts
            • 7400
              free games played
            Join the club

            Most viewed forum posts

            • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

              Lipstick

              • admin
              • female
              • online
              • 6795
                thanks given
              • 10281
                thanks received
              Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
              More Free Chips
            • 200 zpsnwkvewod

              Emma.lcb

                Hero Member
              • female
              • offline
              • 481
                thanks given
              • 962
                thanks received
              Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
              Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay

            Join today and start earning rewards

            You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
            S logo
            Select Language
            Search
            Search Results

            Report to moderator

            Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

            Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

            Submit
            39012170