Policy of Terms and Conditions
Using our forum is subject to certain terms and conditions that you as a user must agree upon. Prohibited posted material includes content that is but not limited to: defamatory, inaccurate, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, obscene or in violation of any International or United States Federal law. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and you agree not to copy and paste any copyrighted material without expressed written consent from the proprietor.
Abusing the forum by advertising for personal gain, spamming, flooding, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden. Moderators, owners and general staff are not liable for any member posts that breach the rules of any content contained across our entire site. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any content submitted. Any expressed opinions are not necessarily the views of this forum, employees, subsidiaries, or owners of this site.
If you have posted any material that you feel could be objectionable it is your responsibility to notify administration or the moderators as soon as possible. The employees and owners of this site reserve the right to remove any content that is unacceptable for which material will be edited or deleted. Due to manually removing or editing a post it may not take place immediately after the inappropriate material is posted. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any written content or posted messages across our site, which also includes an agreement to indemnify and not hold responsible the owners of this forum, related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
If necessary, we also reserve the right to reveal your identity and related information in the event there is a formal complaint or legal action is taken due to any action caused by your use of this forum.
Registering an Account
At registration, you are required to create a username. We advise that the name chosen is appropriate and is not in any way offensive or vulgar. Please choose a password that cannot easily be uncovered by unwarranted intruders including personal dates like birthdays, anniversaries, addresses etc. It is important to agree to never give your password out to anyone with the exception of an administrator who may be required to assist you as well as protect and validate user identity. You are never to use another member’s account for any reason whatsoever.
Upon registration completion and after logging into your new account an option to fill out a detailed profile. Your profile should be appropriate and accurate information. If it is determined any information inappropriate it will be removed, with or without prior notice.
Your IP address is recorded; in the event it is required to ban you from the forum which may include contacting your ISP. Please note this will only be necessary for the event of a major violation of this agreement.
The software places cookies that will determine your username, in your browser's cache for the sole purpose of keeping you logged in/out. No other information is collected or sent in any other form to your computer.
The LCB Shop
1. Any kind of abuse of our system or what LCB deem as abusive will be sanctioned and LCB's decision is final.
2. We will monitor the quality of posts and comments made. Any duplicate, spammy, abusive or any inappropriate content will be removed and will not count toward chip earning. Any content stolen and/or copy/pasted from other websites will be removed and members in violation will be excluded from the Shop.
3. Minimum character requirement for a forum post is 50. Quotes and spaces between words and lines do not count toward character requirement.
4. Minimum character requirement for news, reviews, blogs, editorial and other comments is 200. Quotes and spaces between words and lines don't count toward character requirement.
5. If LCB finds that a member is always meeting the bare minimum of requirements, without an effort to actually contribute to the site, but rather to "chip whore/hunt", we reserve the right to deny any claims made on items from our shop.
6. The maximum number of ratings allowed in a 24 hour period is 10. This includes casino, bingo, sports, poker, free games and land based casino reviews. Members are allowed to rate only sites and places they actually played at. Members cannot rate sites that do not allow their country to play.
7.Posts made in Games and Fun section do not count toward earning chips.
8. All NEW members will not be allowed to claim any e-wallet ( Skrill, Paypal, Neteller), Bitcoin, PokerStars/Full Tilt and Amazon items, for the first 3 months of their membership.
After this period ends they will be allowed to claim these items but not for the accumulated LCB chips earned for the first 3months of their membership. This means members will be allowed to redeem these cash items only from recently earned LCB chips.
This rule, however, does not restrict members from claiming all the other shop items for the duration of their first 3 months.
This rule will have a retroactive effect and will be applied for all NEW accounts registered since 1 October 2014.
9. Comments made under any type of review page and news on our website with the use of Google translate will not count toward earning chips. This is in direct correlation with rule 2. in regard to our quality guidelines.
10. Members are not allowed to use a proxy, hide my IP or any other program that can be used to conceal their location. If we learn these are being used we reserve the right to deny claimed items from our shop
11. Members coming from Hungary and Brazil are only allowed to claim free chips from the store. This rule also applies to Hungarian member accounts that were opened after 14th of March 2014 and Brazilian member accounts created after 31st December 2014.
12. No multiple accounts allowed. Shop claims will be allowed only to one person per household and IP address.
13. Real money items ( cash , bitcoin, money vouchers etc ) can be claimed only once a week. for the amount no greater than $25. Amazon vouchers can be claimed twice a month.
The maximum allowed cash claims combined (claiming one cash item per week) can't be greater than $100-$125 depending on the number of weeks in the month.
Monthly contest winnings are exempt from this rule.
14. In order to apply for cash items all members must have approved and credited free chips claims in between real money claims ( cash , bitcoin, money vouchers etc ) for the amount no less than $5. Those members that have a high ratio of cash claims ( $500 or more ) will have to do free chips claims worth at least $10 ( combined ) in between ( each ) real money item claim.
All these free chip claims must be approved and credited, ie members must be eligible to receive it, in order for subsequent cash claims to be granted.
This rule is to be applied to contest winnings too, all in accordance with rule 14.
15. An exception from rule 15. Members coming from countries that are restricted from playing at any of the casinos listed in our shop can claim one Kiva charity voucher a month. This rule will be subject to verification.
16. We reserve the right to change and update our T&Cs at any given time, for which our members will be duly notified.
For more information and guidelines from our moderators please reference this thread containing the LCB shop rules. If you are looking for more information on how to earn more LCB credits read our guidelines here.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played